• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jigsaw...

Hi

Have done CD since March but stopped for a month or two and lost about 3st. Started WW but cant get into it. I have tried so hard.

I have ordered the Jigsaw Unit starter pack and am awaiting it. Can anyone offer any tips or advice? Any good losses? Everyone seems to have done it back in 2007. I hope its still going strong and I get my packs.

Any advice appreciated

;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ksmiuk

Gold Member
I love it im a diamond member have lost 18 pounds in 6 weeks now. i find it really easy but you do need to plan. go to jigsaw slimming for the jigsaw forum xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Katie,

Well done on loss, that is brilliant. I have logged on there at slimfo but it wont let me post anything. Its driving me mad. Not sure what to do to get online there.

ksmiuk

Gold Member
sorry for posting forum never thought!

I dont understand?

I still cant get on that forum.

Books arrived yesterday so starting jigsaw today. Do you have any handy tips at all?

I like the fastrack and twist element of it. Should I start out normally and if I plateau use that if necessary?

x;)

ksmiuk

Gold Member
email me on [email protected] I would start out on10units per day but dont go mad with the free food I usually have a bowl of rice crispie muddles (40gram ish) (0) yogurt (0) fruit mid morning (0) beans (1/2) toast (1/2) laughing cow x light x2 (1/2) walkers baked (1/2) pasta unlimited size (1/2) ww pasta sauce (1/2) cheese (1) chomp x 2(1) 2 lires water and save a few a day for weekend naughties i will see if I can sort out the message thing for you through email x