Jillian Michaels’ Fitness Ultimatum 2009 – Wii Review

shiann

Shake Challenge Diary
I enjoy this workout but I’ve found that in the punching/kicking activity you don’t get much movement, if you compare it to the Rhythm Boxing on Wii Fit. There’s the feature to workout with a friend, with the multi-user option. I definitely get the “American” vibe with the music selection, and there’s the option to skip tracks and set your music preference.

The option to customise your own workout is a great way to do what YOU want to do. It tells you how many calories you’re burning, keeps a progress chart and you have the option to weigh yourself with the Balance Board. Some of the moves leave you in a tangle when you have the Nun-Chuck wire getting in the way. You can fix this easily with an option that not all Wii games come with, you can use two Wii remotes instead of Wii remote with Nun-Chuck.

There is also the feature that gives you healthy eating tips and advice that covers a whole range of meal and snacking ideas. I enjoy the video clips you can unlock with your progress, these can be anything from healthy eating tips to exercise ideas whilst you’re on the road, travelling and if you have a small workout space. Throughout your workouts you get Jillian’s motivational words. There are different types of workouts to choose from and you can alter the timing for them, which will keep your workout schedule “fresh”. All round good fitness game for the Wii.

Check Link for info

Back