Jillian Michael's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism

Tams87

Hi, yesterday I started doing Jillian Michael's "burn fat boost metabolism" DVD which contains a 40 minute workout of circuits. Just wondering of anyone got any real results from doing this DVD every day? I am hoping to do it everyday.. 2 days in a row so far! I opted for a DVD rather than join a gym as have a 4 month old baby so exercising at home is IDEAL! I also have the 30 day shred DVD which I was thinking about moving onto once I got bored of the one I'm doing.. People's views much appreciated :) thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been doing it every day and it kills me! It must be doing the job though as everyone has been commenting on my figure gradually changing! :) lost 4.5lbs last week after doing it every day near enough.. Getting weighed tomorrow so hoping for a similar loss! X

I'm 4 days in to the 30 day shred and liking it do far, can defo feel it working. I was looking at the 'bfbm' for my next challenge so I'd be interested to see how you get on :) Keep us all updates as to how u get on tomorrow xxx

Tams87 said:
Been doing it every day and it kills me! It must be doing the job though as everyone has been commenting on my figure gradually changing! :) lost 4.5lbs last week after doing it every day near enough.. Getting weighed tomorrow so hoping for a similar loss! X

Wow it sounds really good! I might do this instead of the 6 week 6 pack when I've finshed the shred.

I am doing the 30 day shred now as well as BFBM.. Getting a bit crazy with it all now but feeling so much better about myself! Keep looking at the bottle of wine in the fridge and deciding against drinking it in case it undoes all the hard work! Lol x

Oh im not fit... I very much nearly die.. Especially now I've moved onto level 2 of shred! My knees are killing me from it all so I think I may rest tomorrow! X

Getting on ok.. Still on level 2 as had a bit of a major binge earlier in the week for an event and blew all my weeklies plus double! So not looking to expect to loose anything today! Have just been doing shred the past few days as couldn't face a 40 minute workout really! X

Well I still managed to loose a pound despite going doubly over my weeklies.. So pleased that I didn't gain :)

Had a look at this DVD just now,too much of the shred in it for me right now(bored of that) but I like some of the other exercises on it :0)

Back