Jillian michaels shred it with weights?

Where did you get this? On amazon I can only see the American import one. Will that work on my DVD? I like jillians workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got it on amazon, it's a region 1. But it's so easy to unlock your DVD player, just google DVD multi region with the name of your DVD player and voila you can play multi region!

The DVD is amazing, I can hardly walk today!! It's 25mins per level with 2 levels

5 lost : 62 to goal

Me too! Also bought from Amazon. Did worry about whether it would work but it is fine on my dvd player.
I really quite like this dvd. I watched it through before trying it and thought she was really annoying with all her "sssshhhhzzzz" sounds but when working out I hardly notice.
I like the fact it's a relatively short workout. Thought I was finding level 1 too comfortable so tried level 2..... Maybe not!!!
Just bought her 30 day shred too as holiday in 3 weeks and desperate measures needed!

Fizzy, I did workout 1 for the first time today and I think she broke me as well and that was without using weights!!! (I don't have handweights just kettlebells and don't think that would work!!!). It's good that it's so short isn't it. My theory is that all that pain must mean it's going to work!!!!:)

Yeah I thought that too until I couldn't sit down the next day cos my thighs were so sore lol

Have you the correct DVD? This is called 'shred it with weights'- it's specifically for kb

Er, no, I've got 30 day shred and assumed that was the one u were referring to. How exciting, a kettlebell shred, I'd best get myself to amazon!

Do!!! Think it's only around £6 at mo- tho might need posting from usa

It's a chronic workout!

Any success stories ladies? Should be doing my day one of this today along with the 30day Shred! I want a 60min routine you see!!

Have done it 4 times now and combined with 30 day shred I'm really enjoying it to be honest. I had a look through level two and won't be going there in a hurry omg!! X

I've just ordered my copy. Wont be long now before she breaks me too :)

I have he 30 day Shred and it nearly killed me. The first time i did it i thought i was dying and the next morning i could barely walk! So i'm expecting the same results. I never stuck with thou, not because it was hard but because despite being fitted for a new Sports bra i was still struggling with the jumping bits and no matter how tight i fastened the straps, they still slide off my shoulders! Nightmare.

Look forward to letting you know who i get on with this.

Just got his, will be trying it tomorrow morning. You might not not hear from me for ages lol

Back