Jillian Michaels workout DVDs?!?!

sxykyle

hello im not sure if any one can help me on this but im buying the collection dvds tomorrow. i already go gym 5 times a week which consist of spinning tue and thur, treadmill wed and fri and body blast class on mon. i really dont know how many times week i should do it and which DVD to start first haha! i was going do the 30 day shred for 30 days then the other three same everyday for 30 days so they last longer?!? then start again with 30 day shred once done other?

Wow that's a lot of exercise!! Go you!! :D

No idea what you should do hun. I would probably die if I attempted all of that lol. Why not just do 1 dvd at a time?

I would quite like the Jillian Michaels Burn Fat Boost Metabolism dvd - are you getting that one too? If you are let me know if its any good?:)

Sorry don't think I can be much help but I've got the set ordered,already have the 30ds and do bootcamp 3x a week,running 3x a week plus anything else I can find time for :) I'm planning on doing the abs DVD 1st cos my baby belly is a problem but gonna alternate it with the 'problem areas' DVD cos I'm hoping this will have a section specifically for bums,thighs and legs x
I think it's best to do the areas that u don't feel have been pushed hard enough that day (if that makes sense) xx

Wow that's a lot of exercise!! Go you!! :D

No idea what you should do hun. I would probably die if I attempted all of that lol. Why not just do 1 dvd at a time?

I would quite like the Jillian Michaels Burn Fat Boost Metabolism dvd - are you getting that one too? If you are let me know if its any good?:)

Lol well i might die yet il have to see how it goes haha! yeah it got the 30 day shred, the fat booster, 6 pack one and the zones one yeah defo let you know how goes on :D

Sorry don't think I can be much help but I've got the set ordered,already have the 30ds and do bootcamp 3x a week,running 3x a week plus anything else I can find time for :) I'm planning on doing the abs DVD 1st cos my baby belly is a problem but gonna alternate it with the 'problem areas' DVD cos I'm hoping this will have a section specifically for bums,thighs and legs x
I think it's best to do the areas that u don't feel have been pushed hard enough that day (if that makes sense) xx

Yeah know what you mean mmm i might just watch them all and see lol! i might just do one at a time and then see how i feel lol! bloody hell you do alot then hehe! i want these DVD because i think they look ace! and i think your body gets used to same exercise all time and im thinking if i miss gym one day then always got them to do lol xx

Back