Jim Jam's food diary

JimJam87

Determined to do this
I'm starting a food diary on here to try and help keep me on track. I joined last August and initially did really well, losing 1st 4lb before Christmas (I have an under active thyroid so losses are generally slower for me). Since Christmas I have really struggled to stay in track and have gained all but 3 weeks, meaning I have now only lost 7lbs since starting. I got weighed last night and something just clicked so today is day 1 of my 'first' week. As a result I've decided to start a diary to keep me on the straight and narrow. Please feel free to comment, criticise, read or ignore.

Thanks

Wed 3/4/13
Green day

Breakfast - omelette with onions
Lunch - veggie chilli from chiquitos
Tea - pasta with tomato and pepper sauce
Snacks - apple, grapes
Syns - the veggie chilli will be synned but I'm not sure how to syn it so I'll try not to have any more today to cover it

HEX A - 250ml semi skimmed milk
- 30g Red Leicester cheese
HEX B - 30g Red Leicester cheese
- HiFi bar

I was really proud of myself for getting through my first day resisting temptation! I did have one celebration chocolate so 2 syns plus whatever the veggie chilli was (I counted 10).

Thurs 4/4/13
Red day

Breakfast - mixed berries with muller light yogurt
Lunch - Bacon, 2 sausages (1.5 syns each), chopped tomatoes and onions, wholemeal roll
Tea - Beef casserole made with tomatoes, cauli, brocolli, onions, peppers and served with carrot and swede, sprouts and cabbage

HEX A - 250ml milk
- 30g red leicester
HEX B - 60g WM roll
- HiFi bar

Syns - 2 sausages (3)
- Hot chocolate (2)
- Mini twister (2.5)
Total - 7.5

Yesterday was another good day, I was craving some of the choccy that my bf was eating but I resisted! I enjoyed doing the red day as it's not something I often do, even when I did red/green many moons ago I rarely did a red day, so I have decided to have another red day today.

Friday 5/4/13
Red day

Breakfast - Bacon , cheese and onionn butty
Lunch - Subway chicken salad
Tea - Turkey curry served with cabbage, sprouts, brocolli, cauli, carrot and swede

HEX A - 250ml semi skimmed milk
- 30g red leicester cheese
HEX B - 2 slices 400g WM bread
- HiFi bar

Syns - Pom bear crisps (4.5)
- Subway sweet onion sauce (2)

Back