Jimbob's big 50 - 2015 challenge.....

Jimbob12345

Here we are again, I'm sure I'm not the only one to be returning here....very much with the tail between my legs. Whatever the reason it's happened..... "Ho hum" said Pooh, forget the recriminations and the self pity. This is well and truly our year! I am planning to lose 50 lbs this year or die trying. I've run out of excuses. Unfortunately I can never do things purely on my own, so I'm asking does anyone else fancy coming along for the ride! Please don't be put off by the fact that I am a bloke...(a factor I have seen on here before!) I'm happily married, with 2 children.... I'm also house trained and have my own teeth.

Here to 2015...may your New Year celebrations be the start of a weight loss adventure!!

RawrGirl is here with tails between legs as well. Christmas 2012 she reached goal and kept it off till last Spring, then gained most it all back over this past summer, then gained the rest of it over this December. Anyway...back to goal again, hopefully by May.

By the way, there is another 2015 challenge underway on this forum. You could join that one for moral support if you haven't already.

Back