JJ's wk 6 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by janetljones, 6 October 2007 Social URL.

1. janetljones

janetljones Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I lost 3lbs this week, so 26lbs gone in total.

I had decided that I would join the gym when I got below 20 stone, why I picked that weight I don't know, but this week after lots of support and advice on here I joined anyway.

An aqau fit and 2 swimming sessions later I am so glad I didn't wait. I feel so much better physically already - and am quite excited about how much better I'll get as the pounds are shed.

So here's to next week and good luck to everyone.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flossie

Flossie Member

Well done, swimming is a great way to keep fit and as you continue to loose the pounds you will be so glad you started now and not wait. :)
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your weight loss this week 3lbs!!!

And good for you for joining the gym!!!

Here's to a fitter slimmer you:)
  5. megsmum

megsmum Full Member

Well done

Swimming is fab isnt it I have started again and feel like I am getting my life back. I want to do a aqua fit class but no room or I am at work. Dont fancy the gym but I walk the dogs a lot so that helps

keep it up your doing great
  6. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

Well done JJ, you are doing do well. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.