Joanie's back

JoanieK

Silver Member
I'm back getting on the wagon as off today. On scales at 185.8lbs and targeting 3 St by Halloween and 3.5 by Christmas. Struggled last year after getting down to 145ish, my autoimmune has been kicking my ass and several treatments later still not working. In a difficult place personally and decided to take back control from today have my first shake down hopefully my shaker buddies can help.

Keep on shaking!

Best of luck! I'm in the same position as you, got down to 143lbs at one point, but then started again at over 200!

The positive though is that we have done it before and can do it again! When did you restart?

Yes that's true! I restarted just over a month ago, I'm down 1 stone 2.5 pounds already :)

Wow fantastic looks like blips haven't affected your amazing loss! What are your goals?

Wow fantastic looks like blips haven't affected your amazing loss! What are your goals?
Firstly to get back to the weight I was (11 stone), then aiming to get to 8-9 stone. You?

Cool it's very doable and I believe you can do it!

My initial aim is 3 St by Halloween and down to 9st 9lb for Christmas. My lowest weight was 8st 11 lbs but i had to starve to do it and know i can manage my target if I'm sensible. I have mini goals in between some weight some fitting in certain clothes so once I've my first week over I'll put dates to them for something to work towards..

Cool it's very doable and I believe you can do it!

My initial aim is 3 St by Halloween and down to 9st 9lb for Christmas. My lowest weight was 8st 11 lbs but i had to starve to do it and know i can manage my target if I'm sensible. I have mini goals in between some weight some fitting in certain clothes so once I've my first week over I'll put dates to them for something to work towards..
Thank you! I lost 3 stone before (before putting 4 back on!) so I know I can do it. That sounds like a very sensible goal! I would like to be 11 stone (so lost 4 stone) by Halloween (which is also my Mum's birthday) and then i'd like to be 9 stone by christmas :)

That's pretty doable, I lose slowly plus my meds can interfere.

It's nice in a way having someone who has done it before cause you get the whole picture ;)

That's pretty doable, I lose slowly plus my meds can interfere.

It's nice in a way having someone who has done it before cause you get the whole picture ;)
Agreed! Good luck with it all x

Best of luck JoanieK- I'm in same boat
We'll row them together :)

Aw thanks, pretty sore today had a little painsomnia last night but down to 181.2.so pretty excited, hoping for 10lb in week 1 and that's a pretty good start. Plus might even get into 170s midweek...

Decided tonight I'm going to take before pictures and measurements - really not looking forward to this, didn't take measurements last time but did first time round. Last time I measured my waist was pre pregnancy and it was 25" so hips 36", bet my waist is what my hips were then!

Was pretty sore last night after putting henna in my hair so didn't measure or take pics. Going well so far crossed into the next 10s now 179.6lbs which has me well on target!

Finding myself pretty sore though, very stiff and achey which surprised me as normally fasting is suggested when flaring to eliminate inflammatory foods which are agrivating things. Perhaps my olds meds are out of my system now and my new ones aren't doing the business, I'll see what my blood shows on Thursday..

Just realising that not only am I in the 170s I'm I'm a different stone bracket yey looking forward to cruising into my 11s again at that stage I can add in gentle exercise if my autoimmune isnt too bad. Posting a lot as I'm off work looking for a new job and I'm so bored, really don't know how to fill my days..

Another day and so far not too bad, I have to fight the urge to taste what I'm cooking for my wee one. Fatigue bothering me but not quite as achey today. Had to get my bloods done and take little one for pre school jabs so now hoping for a lazy evening but let's see.

Looking forward to checking progress tomorrow!

Woo hoo down to 175.8 so a whopping 11lbs in 4 days! Hoping for a stone on week 1 now.

This morning was much easier getting up and nowhere near as exhausted. I must not have been in full ketosis until today. Had a couple of NSVs and can see small changes hoping against hope to lose at a similar rate to last time as first time I was a slow loser and only lost 8 lbs week 1 and then never over 2lb.

Feeling positive today and excited as a few jobs in my industry popped up this week so perhaps I can get back into work soon and put this part of my life behind me along with the fat...

Haha positive attitude wiped out by the most irritable post jab toddler. Definitely ready for bad as I'm irritable myself now! It's only half 6 and now I can't wait for bed and we've the in laws over this weekend bleugh..

Made a decent night sleep and up today and bot taken my usual caffeine hit go get going. I couldn't help check in this morning as I felt my tummy was bloated compared to yesterday but down another 1.4lbs to 174.4. That's 12.4lbs in 5 days! Only 1.6lbs off a stone and 2 days to official weigh in so fingers crossed.

Got a reprieve from in laws visiting for the weekend, though we might have to go down to them but it's less work and won't be a long visit..

Back