Jobs around kids

Lisa123

Silver Member
Can anyone think of a good job that works around school hours? I need to earn at least 1000 per month. Any ideas? Thanks very much. X

I really can't think of any 1 job that'd bring in that sum - although no idea what classroom assistants bring in. If you have childcare for evenings, perhaps you'll have to thing of doing something during the day and then pub type work some evenings.
I've just learned that an aquaintance is a home worker, as a customer care advisor, for a major electronics manufacturer. I also believe that Travel companies employ homeworkers to take calls & bookings. Perhaps there'd be some mileage in approaching companies to see if they have home working jobs if that sort of thing takes your fancy.

Teacher?

TA?

School Admin? School facilities?

I'm a teacher and it fits round my daughter. Schools employ 100s people at all levels.

Yeah you are really looking at school work unless you are willing to go part time, bringing that much in part time will be hard too.

The only other thing I can think of is an evening job then when the kiddies are on school hols it's easier to deal with.

If you didn't need to earn so much I'd say give Avon a go, it's hard work but will fit in around children & as long as you're organised it can work for you, my daughter used to earn about £150 per month which is a nice amount but not enough for you!!!

Some cleaning jobs (not sure what area you work in), start early morning & you'd be back to get to school, would this type of thing fit in?

Thanks for all your ideas. I do have a good job at the mo but just looking for future ideas. Has given me some goo ideas though.

Yeah a lot of employers offer flexible working x

Back