Jodie's weight loss journey

jodiej04

Hey everyone! A little bit about me....

I am Jodie, Im 32, been married for 5 and a half years and have 2 children, 4 and 3 yrs old.
I began my lipotrim journey on 9th august 2013 at a whopping weight of 18st 8lb :eek: :sigh:
The first couple of days were sooooo hard! especially when im still cooking food for my children and my husband was also eating food,
but once I had my first weigh in (on 15th August 2013) and saw that I then weighed 18st 1lb, I knew it was all worth it and it gave me the incentive to carry on.
My husband has also started lipotrim and we are supporting each other :)

Im not keen on the chicken soup, but i absolutely love all the shakes. I always have the chocolate hot each night which is a lovely treat! xxx

My weekly weigh in's are thursdays so fingers crossed i lose alot again this week!

Hey everyone! A little bit about me....

I am Jodie, Im 32, been married for 5 and a half years and have 2 children, 4 and 3 yrs old.
I began my lipotrim journey on 9th august 2013 at a whopping weight of 18st 8lb :eek: :sigh:
The first couple of days were sooooo hard! especially when im still cooking food for my children and my husband was also eating food,
but once I had my first weigh in (on 15th August 2013) and saw that I then weighed 18st 1lb, I knew it was all worth it and it gave me the incentive to carry on.
My husband has also started lipotrim and we are supporting each other :)

Im not keen on the chicken soup, but i absolutely love all the shakes. I always have the chocolate hot each night which is a lovely treat! xxx

My weekly weigh in's are thursdays so fingers crossed i lose alot again this week!

Well done!!! It is all worth it in the end!! X

Back