1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Original Joe's Peppered Pork Steaks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

I had these last night and I CANNOT describe how good they were! The flavours were amazing! I can't wait to do another order and I'll be getting loads of them.

www.joessausages.co.uk

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. susan70

susan70 Well-Known Member

yes they are lovely my other fave is the hot and spicy chicken.

4. Rachelina

Rachelina Well-Known Member

Yes I love these too, although I did end up eating the whole pack to myself!!!!

5. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

I would've eaten the whole pack too if I didn't have to share with hubby!!

6. susan70

i usually have half the pack for tea with jacket spud and salad then the other half the next day cold with salad or in a bun with salad and mayo, mmmmmmmmm think i might have to do another order.lol.

7. Joanne W

Joanne W Well-Known Member

I have a delivery coming from Joe's tomorrow - hope they are worth the money!

8. susan70

the only thing i didnt like was the garlic and something sausages the rest was lush.

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

I have never ordered from him maybe i should

10. xnatalie81x

xnatalie81x Well-Known Member

Totally 100% worth the money. Actually very good value as they are 80% meat. Have a look at the price of equivalent in tesco! - burgers are 3.50 for 4 but sooooo filling and i hide them from the kids ;) - they get normal stuff as does their dad he he

11. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Well-Known Member

I have recently had an order from here and liked everything. Especially the cockail sausages which I wrapped in bacon to go with a chicken roast and the sausagemeat which I put with stuffing mix, onion, bacon and made super stuffing. I found the first sausages I cooked from Joes quite hard, since then I have always done the sausages in the slow cooker and thats much much better. I found the minimum order really has lasted well.