Joe's sausages

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melissa87, 10 April 2010 Social URL.

1. melissa87

melissa87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.66%)
    Heya guys,

Need some honest adv on these. I am very much contemplating getting them, and as they are quite expensive and you have to order loads, I just wanted some feedback on them.

I am a VERY fussy eater! lol Do they actually taste like sausages? I like richmond sausages and tesco finest etc (all full of fat) but i don't like sausages that taste of meat. My mil made sausages that she had picked up from the farm shop that day and i just didn't like them!

So in all honesty what are they like?

P.s Allie1904 if you are reading this and want to come in on my order you are more than welcome!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Melissa

I thought they tasted very very meaty so if you don't like meaty stuff it may not be worth ordering them xxx

4. melissa87

melissa87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.66%)
    :-( What am I going to do for syn free sausages now! lol Damn myself for being so fussy!!!!

x

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    pork mince,little salt,herbs if you like them in sausages(I don't),onion chopped(optional),Worcs sauce few drops(optional).whizz in food processor until smooth(takes ages mashing). Shape and cook.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.