Joes

Sexyshell135

Silver Member
Hi I was reading up on breakfast ideas an came across joes sausages I went to the site an put in the info for just there pork ones and it come up free anyone else heard of these an used them? Are they really sun free they do loads of diffrent ones an you can order online by the looks of it??????

I have heard of joes, but the nearest stockist to me is 115 miles away lol. I think you can online order from them though.

It says spend £35 it's £6 postage an over £55 it's free I love sausages an it says they do burgers dear but you could stock up with that but my consultant said the other week that s/w are bringing out a bbq range she thinks in June

If I remember rightly, Joe's do low syn / syn free products but they stopped publicising the syn values of their products because of a court case with SW. So I'd be careful just in case they've changed their recipes and the syn values aren't up to date any more. Although, that said, the app should be up to date in theory.

If I remember rightly, Joe's do low syn / syn free products but they stopped publicising the syn values of their products because of a court case with SW. So I'd be careful just in case they've changed their recipes and the syn values aren't up to date any more. Although, that said, the app should be up to date in theory.
Input the info in the calculator with pork as free food an then entered all the other bits an it said syn free there were a lot more flavours on there to, we have a butcher round here that used to have his agreed with s/w but they no longer are but I've still eaten them an lost weight I just love sausages though

I do go to group years ago someone used to come in and sell them but that stopped to s/w sausages are ok but I think they taste very much like corn ones there nicer on the bbq or mixed with herbs and spices for scotch eggs I might see if my friends wanna all order after I've entered the info for all of the sausages to see there syn values

I used to buy Joe's and yh they are ok and syn free. They are quite expensive though. The marinated meats are lovely!! I used to order at my group because there was one guy who around every 3 months did an order as the more you buy the cheaper it is so we used to get a good discount because we bought in such a large quantity.

I don't buy them anymore as I found the WW sausages just as nice and they are only 1/2 syn each x

I see the marinated meats are they syn free I've got a few friends that do s/w so I'm gonna check all the products an let them all know hopefully get a big order my friend had some chicken sausages today that are 1/2syn each there in the new mag

Ohhhh amazing lol although it will be I treading to see what s/w brings out in there bbq range

I like Tescos Healthy Living Cumberland sausages. I syn each. They are just like ordinary sausages. Nice to cook too as no fat draining out! I just gently cook them in a fry pan with Frylite.

I tried the SW free sausages and found them odd both in taste and texture.

I agree I think the s/w ones are very similer to corn were gonna give joes a try as good a few people wanting to order

dose anyone remover years ago the meaditranian ones you could get I think they were in a orange packet in the fresh sausages they were spicy an lovely

I agree I think the s/w ones are very similer to corn were gonna give joes a try as good a few people wanting to order

dose anyone remover years ago the meaditranian ones you could get I think they were in a orange packet in the fresh sausages they were spicy an lovely

I remember them. I think they were Bowyers 95% fat free sausages. They did plain pork sausage in green packet too.

Both were nice.

I remember them. I think they were Bowyers 95% fat free sausages. They did plain pork sausage in green packet too.

Both were nice.
There the ones I do like sausages an I think if your gonna have one it's gotta be good will let everyone know what the joes are like when we order

I have some low fat ones that not even my dog would eat think they were the morrisons ones lol

Back