Join me in my weight loss journey

Hello!

I am new to this forum although have been reading posts on here for a few months. I have had many many many failed attempts at dieting but this time I really mean it!

I am aiming to lose in the region of 7 and a half stone. I am going to need all the help and support I can get so if you want to follow my weight loss journey please do.

I started Slimming World last week at a hefty 17 stone- ridiculously overweight for someone who stands at just 5 foot. I want to/ need to lose weight so desperately and my motivation just increased due to one of my best friends announcing she is engaged and will be getting married in August 2013. I know her family and friends and believe me, just like her they are slim and gorgeous.

I will have stumbles along the way (I enjoy eating out and getting drunk) and I know this is a marathon not a sprint!

Weigh in today I lost 4lb which is great but similar to throwing a deck chair off the Titanic- it doesnt make much difference!!

Also any help in regards to adding pics to my profile, a tracker thing on posts etc will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Back