Extra Easy Join SW online?

sarah913

Sorry I wasn't really sure where to ask this and hope it hasn't been asked to many times - I have had a look.

I have been struggling with my weight since August really as my partner moved up country for work so I am just cooking for myself. I done SW from home last year and lost about a stone and enjoyed it but put a bit of weight on through the year as I stopped. Now since my partner has left I have found myself basically binge eating and have piled weight on :( so am wanting to start slimming world properly again.

I'm asking about whether to join online as im struggling to come up with meal plans that are quick and easy for me to cook after work, I have some variety and I thought it would be more motivation as I would have paid for it. Otherwise any tips on getting my head in the right place to start again from home and control my eating? :(

Thanks for any help

SW online is great if you don't particularly need (or, in my case, like) going to the group meetings. I think you need more self-motivation to do it alone but it's quite doable and you get the website access for all the recipes etc. :)

Back