joined group last night!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Good morning campers:D:D!

Well rejoined group last night and was absolutely disgusted at my weight!:mad: It has just got totally out of control! But im feelin super motivated and determined to do it this time! Feelin really positive and todays goin great, iv my day all planned out & iv posted my food diary if u wanna take a look :)

xxx

Hi Curvygirl, I know exactly how you feel. I am disgusted with my weight too and don't really understand how it happened. I am a stone heavier than this time last year which isn't that much considering I was 3 stone heavier than this when my eldest was born but Im still disappointed. I should be going down not back up again.

I have just chopped up a load of veg and started a chicken stew in the slow cooker. That's going to be bubbling all day now and I'll enjoy that for dinner later. Will need to resist the urge to dunk crusty bread into it but thats what I'm trying to do.. break habits that have been deep set for a long time.

Off to take a nose at your food diary, good luck lovely :) x

The weight you were last night was nothing more than a starting point, and next week you'll be celebrating a good loss! My consultant always used to say 'you'll never be that weight again'.

Good luck for your first week!

Hi Curvygirl, I know exactly how you feel. I am disgusted with my weight too and don't really understand how it happened. I am a stone heavier than this time last year which isn't that much considering I was 3 stone heavier than this when my eldest was born but Im still disappointed. I should be going down not back up again.

I have just chopped up a load of veg and started a chicken stew in the slow cooker. That's going to be bubbling all day now and I'll enjoy that for dinner later. Will need to resist the urge to dunk crusty bread into it but thats what I'm trying to do.. break habits that have been deep set for a long time.

Off to take a nose at your food diary, good luck lovely :) x

Aw its such an awful feelin isn’t it! I want to be able to feel good in clothes again! Oh yum ur stew sounds lovely! Aw my downfall is bread too! But like u say its breaking old habits..

Good luck and we CAN do it xx
:D

The weight you were last night was nothing more than a starting point, and next week you'll be celebrating a good loss! My consultant always used to say 'you'll never be that weight again'.

Good luck for your first week!

thank u so much:Dmy consultant actually said that last night to hehe xxx

Back