Joined SW tonight

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
Hi all,

I've been here before and I'm back again! After doing lots of different diets, I have re joined SW.

I went to class really because I just wanted the books but I actually might go back next week! Everyone was really friendly and you could tell that they all got on. I always get really nervous at group.

So I'm starting at 14st 7lbs and I'm hoping to have a big first week loss! I have 4 stones to lose so it won't be easy!

Wish me luck!

Cat

I'm glad you found your group so nice. I love mine and I go as much to see everybody as much as anything else!

Wishing you a huge loss this week :)

Good luck Cat! A good group is worth the world - I love mine too. Hope you get a great first week loss - good luck!

Hi!
If I didn't go to group I think I would fall off the wagon! The motivation to try and win slimmer of the week, do my girls at group proud and to offer others advice keeps me behaving myself. I find the only thing that really pulls me off track is either lack of planning or alcohol! Oops. Good luck, keep at it and we will achieve all we want!

I joined this week and like yourself I joined to get the books and then do it from home, but I actually want to go back to the group! I had joined SW before and was put off by the Consultant, but the man who runs this group is lovely, I have 7 stone to lose, seems daunting doesn't it? Good luck for your first week and first weigh in :)

Hi all,

I've been here before and I'm back again! After doing lots of different diets, I have re joined SW.

I went to class really because I just wanted the books but I actually might go back next week! Everyone was really friendly and you could tell that they all got on. I always get really nervous at group.

So I'm starting at 14st 7lbs and I'm hoping to have a big first week loss! I have 4 stones to lose so it won't be easy!

Wish me luck!

Cat

Congrats biggirl86 on joining. I find the staying to class and the body image stuff is helpful. The weekly weigh in, and the walk of shame really makes an impact on me keeping to the diet. I would definitely recommend it.

I joined this week and like yourself I joined to get the books and then do it from home, but I actually want to go back to the group! I had joined SW before and was put off by the Consultant, but the man who runs this group is lovely, I have 7 stone to lose, seems daunting doesn't it? Good luck for your first week and first weigh in :)

It seems daunting, but if you stick to it you could see the first couple of stone melt away in no time... That can work as a real incentive for when it starts to get tougher. Good luck.

Hey Biggirl!
How're you doing? x

Back