Joined the gym today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slaterslady, 22 November 2008 Social URL.

1. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    went for my weigh in today and my cdc said that she would only be happy for me to carry on with the ss for one more stone (which i am scared about stopping). So i decided to join a gym in anticipation for the food I am gonna have to eat and burn off.

So as a taster i did one of the dances of the strictly come dancing dancercise video (the jive) and i managed it but i did feel a bit dizzy and weak afterwards... this dance was only 10 mins long ????

Do i wait to up the exercise when i start moving up the steps? or do i start to build up my fitness now - im hoping this last stone wont take me too long :)

any advice would be greatly received

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was advised by my CDC when I start going back to the gym in a week's time to have half a pack before and half a pack after. Plus you can't do exercise that is really strenous because you are not eating enough to support the exercise. I think CD reccommend that you shouldn't start strenous exercise when you are on the diet unless you were doing it before.

I would suggest you get into it lightly, with very light exercise, perhaps a slow cycle on the stationary bikes or a walk on the treadmills then you will know how much you can do before you feel tired.

I will start with an aqua aerobics class when I go back to the gym.

4. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ooooh didn't realise there was a Strictly dancercise DVD, is it any good, does it come with a free professional male dancer? ;) Might have to ask Santa to bring me one for Christmas. xx

5. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    unfortunately none of them men do it lol its karen hardy and erin. Yeah its fun 5 dances about 10 mins each so u can do just 1 or them all . Each works on different parts of the body - its dance mixed with aerobics. Did the jive and all i can say is karen can move them legs fast lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.