Joined today

Fairy2012

I came across the website and joined as seems very supportive.
Just introducing myself, am a mum of 2, need to lose about 12kg (27lb). I started watching what I ate last week and weighed in 67.3kg on sunday. Hope to lose all this weight now!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi,

I have just joined as have looked at posts quite a lot in the past and finally plucked up the courage to join.

What sort of healthy eating plan are u following or are you trying the old fashioned calorie counting.

Yes, just calorie counting and trying to eat the 'right stuff'! I find it hard to restrict myself from food groups so just eat smaller portions and restrict sweet treats but do eat them! I just need to stay motivated as I find myself slipping!!
Are you on a eating plan?

I thought I posted this yesterday! I'm not following a plan, just calorie counting and trying to eat the 'right stuff' but find myself slipping a lot! Just need motivation!
Are you on an eating plan? How much do you need to lose?

I have joined this forum today and getting great courage from the successful stories of the LT users. I had lost 5 stones with LT Plan in 2010 but unfortunately did not follow refead programme and could not kept it away for long.
Now I am back in this plan and it's my first week and losing weight fast. Hopefully this time I will lose 6 stones and keep it away for future.

That's the same story as me, I lost 4 and a half stone and did follow a refeeding programme but didn't focus on what triggered me to over eat and eat a lot of junk so need to sort those issues out this time round and keep the weight off as well. I hope to be in my own home and thinking about the future with my bf and want to be healthy and happy when all that happens.

Good luck with ur plan this time x

Good luck all. I started on the SW extra easy plan on 3rd December and I have to say that I'm actually enjoying it. Feel very positive about it. I need to lose about 4.5 stone (and maybe more) and its going to happen!

Im here to join you on new years day!!

Same story ...but time to make a difference this year.

Good luck to you all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back