Joined ww group today.Does everyone eat all there weeklies?

manda72

hi everyone i joined a group today and was told everything about pp and weeklies.
just wondered do u have all your's??:)

i never used all mine,,i wouldnt go over 35pp as thats what is in europe where different weights are on different weekly scales,,i never have had a week where i didnt use them always have 20pp on bottle of wine:)

hi cheekypasterfield and yummymummy.
thanks for the info,ive decided im going to use my weeklies an see how i go.
xxx

I keep to my daily allowance during the week and then feel I can have a treat at the weekend - perhaps a take away or some vino. I've only being doing WW a few weeks but so far I've not used all 49.
Best of luck :)

I use all mine and have lost every week except when I was on a two week holiday, but I didnt count then :)

I use all my weekly's but I don't use my activities that I earn. The only week I didn't lose was when I didn't use my weekly's or activities so I don't think I ate enough.

My weigh day is Friday am, and I use my weekly's for wine or a take away (or both lol) over the weekend.

Gone luck

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

hello and welcome :)

i am only on my 2nd week (2nd WI tomorrow) and so far still not managed to use all my daily's let alone weekly's lol :)

i have been having a meal out or a takeaway as a treat out of mine :)

Thanks for the replies everyone and good luck to everyone . Ive verme thinking could i have a couple extra each day one week,and then 1 week just as a nice treat? Sorry to bother u all x

Thanks for the replies everyone and good luck to everyone . Ive verme thinking could i have a couple extra each day one week,and then 1 week just as a nice treat? Sorry to bother u all x
yes you can dothat,,you can use them whatever way you like!!!good luck

Thanks everyone one i had quité a few yesterday which was the day i joined i had my 29 and i have 23 weeklies left i just hope thats ok

Back