Joined WW online instead.

Loser85

Gold Member
Please ignore my other post about starting on Saturday. My OH suggested using WW online instead. So i bought the one month for £11.95 to see how i get on with it. If i like it then will carry on but if not will join a meeting. Have been having a good look round it all and so far so good.

Hi. I also do it online. I'm now in my second week. Love it. Good luck.

Well its day 2 of my online experience. So far so good but it is early days. Still having a good look around all the features and things. Lots of nice recipes too.

yes im on my first week online too. Did weight watchers about 4 years ago. so it has changed a bit but I think its for the better.

Online is really easy once you get the hang of it, or well. Managing your food and knowing the pp gets easier hehheh.

Good luck :) Good you're taking the time to look around, :)

X Lostris

Hi
Any room for another joined weight watchers online 4 weeks
ago have lost 13.10 pounds so far have 66 more to go, seems
such a long way to go

Hi

Don't focus on the big numbers- you have almost lost your first stone :) break it down into half stone chunks. That worked for me and I've got rid of 75 of them!!
Good luck x

Hi

Don't focus on the big numbers- you have almost lost your first stone :) break it down into half stone chunks. That worked for me and I've got rid of 75 of them!!
Good luck x

also an online user... had it for a while just never used it.. and FAB FAB stats hun you must be sooo please well done x

Back