Joining Monday

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
Well I've decided that I'm going to give RC a go and I'm starting tomorrow. I'm a little nervous but excited. Xxx

And u too hun. Let me know how u get on. Xxx

will do and you will have to let us know how you get on tomorrow and if you like it im trying to work out some meals for the week from the mags i have but looking at the size of the portions i know i am going to be hungry just hope i can stick to it

I know. The calories are quite low for the first two weeks. I'm dreading the thought of feeling hungry. Well like they say ' no pain, no gain' lol. Xxx

I know. The calories are quite low for the first two weeks. I'm dreading the thought of feeling hungry. Well like they say ' no pain, no gain' lol. Xxx

Loads and Loads and loads of veg with each meal ladies - helps the hunger. The hard bit is the first two weeks then body catches up and realises its eating better and healthier. Good luck and keep us posted.:D

x

Well girls. First day has gone brilliantly. Feeling positive. Not as hungry as I thought I was going to be. Have a good evening all.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Back