Joining Slimming WOrld Help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rainbowhope, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. rainbowhope

rainbowhope New Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all,

Ive joined slimming world twice before. 1st time i lost 2stone and second time about 1/2 stone. I want to rejoin and really try to lose this weight i have. I know that they currently have an offer that if you join before 22nd october you get you join fee for £5 so thats just £9.95 for your 1st session.

In the past i know they have put vouchers in magazines and was wondering if anyone knows of any of these about at the moment.

Any help would be great. Lets just hope that it will be 3rd time lucky joining lol

Jody x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wenchie

wenchie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(33.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I didn't see any vouchers coming through in class last night - but I know the new members all just paid the £9.95 (joining + class fee), so that's what you'd pay if you joined this week (no need for a voucher).

Good luck!

4. xMandyDx

xMandyDx Determination is Key

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My first class cost me 18 euro, and it's 10 euro a week after that. Don't really know what the price difference between pounds and euro would be, but I think perhaps you're getting the better deal. But hey... if it cost me 20 euro a week... it's WORTH it!

5. adretro

adretro Loves being a loser...

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think there other offer at the mo is if you buy the 12 week countdown you get a free Xmas recipe book (worth £4.95).

HTH x

6. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the 9.95 your first week is a standing offer and I dont think you need the voucher, call the consultant at the group you're going to go to and ask if you want to.

good luck and welcome xx

7. tallsarah

tallsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ......and a 12 week countdown is the price of 10 weeks. Bit of a chunk to pay out at once, but you save money in the long run and it keeps you focussed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.