1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

joining slimming world tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by helenmjones75, 13 May 2014 Social URL.

1. helenmjones75

helenmjones75 Well-Known Member

Hi all I'm Helen, Mum to 4 children aged 10, 2, and 1 yr old twins. l need to lose at least 6-7 Stone. So I'm Joining slimming world again tomorrow. I'm looking forward to my new healthy Journey.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. helenmjones75

Ooh thanks is it on sale already? I'll have to find a newsagents on the way in the morning.

4. helenmjones75

Thank you.

5. helenmjones75

Well first weigh in 15st 10.5lb .... That's the last time I will sees that number on my scales. .. x

6. helenmjones75

First weigh in 6lb loss woop... X

7. Mollyrock

Mollyrock Well-Known Member

Hi Helen :)
    I joined last week too weighing in at 15st 11lb and i have lost 4lb this week. I'm happy with that as was out drinking at the weekend.
    Well done to you on ur weight loss :) xx

8. helenmjones75

Well done. I'm out at family do this weekend for my nieces 21st it's a bbq so I'm taking my own homemade extra lean burgers. Home made coleslaw and potato salad. And the fake away KFC lol x

9. Mollyrock

That's a brilliant idea. I must do that too when the next bbq comes up.
    I got some of the meat free burgers and sausages yesterday from Asda. I'm not expecting them to be brilliant but thought they would be handy to have in. I nearly fainted when i saw the price of the extra lean mine beef!!!!
    Hope u have a wonderful weekend xx

10. helenmjones75

not got the mince yet l0l. X

Sent from my Note 3

11. Mollyrock

It was £4 for 500grm, i ended up getting turkey mince which was £2

12. helenmjones75

I got 3 for £10 offer X

Sent from my Note 3