joining slimming world tomorrow.

helenmjones75

Hi all I'm Helen, Mum to 4 children aged 10, 2, and 1 yr old twins. l need to lose at least 6-7 Stone. So I'm Joining slimming world again tomorrow. I'm looking forward to my new healthy Journey.

Ooh thanks is it on sale already? I'll have to find a newsagents on the way in the morning.

Thank you.

Well first weigh in 15st 10.5lb .... That's the last time I will sees that number on my scales. .. x

First weigh in 6lb loss woop... X

Hi Helen :)
I joined last week too weighing in at 15st 11lb and i have lost 4lb this week. I'm happy with that as was out drinking at the weekend.
Well done to you on ur weight loss :) xx

Hi Helen :)
I joined last week too weighing in at 15st 11lb and i have lost 4lb this week. I'm happy with that as was out drinking at the weekend.
Well done to you on ur weight loss :) xx

Well done. I'm out at family do this weekend for my nieces 21st it's a bbq so I'm taking my own homemade extra lean burgers. Home made coleslaw and potato salad. And the fake away KFC lol x

That's a brilliant idea. I must do that too when the next bbq comes up.
I got some of the meat free burgers and sausages yesterday from Asda. I'm not expecting them to be brilliant but thought they would be handy to have in. I nearly fainted when i saw the price of the extra lean mine beef!!!!
Hope u have a wonderful weekend xx

not got the mince yet l0l. X

Sent from my Note 3

It was £4 for 500grm, i ended up getting turkey mince which was £2

I got 3 for £10 offer X

Sent from my Note 3

Extra lean??? Wow that's good, was that from Asda? xx

Back