1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Joining SW later

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ksmiuk, 27 September 2007 Social URL.

1. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

I have messed about with my weight all year swapping from sw to ww to units etc i have been doing units for weeks and have lost 6.5 pounds but i need the support of going to class and having somebody weigh me so I have ummed and ahed about where to go and then a lady at work was chatting about her new sw class she is the consultant and she has lost 19.5 stones:eek::eek::eek::eek: well i took this to be some kind of divine interventino so am off at 5.30 for my first meeting obviously my weight will be different as i usually weigh naked in the morning dehydrated so I am expecting to see a gain! Look forward to chatting.

p.s. which cereal can i eat most of? i love a substantial brekkie!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    umm...2 weetabix as a Hex B is very filling. load it up with some fruit as well. ive only just started back on SW yesterday but i remember that from last time. GOOD LUCK with joining....hope we both have a fab first week. xxxx
  4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

i can cope with 2 weetabix and a banana and warm milk that should do the trick lol, yeah hope we have a great first week xx
  5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I have 2 weetabix with just enough milk to soften them than pout over a mullerlight and it is scrummy.
  6. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi There

Good luck for today, i have been following your progress on the unit diet - it looks like nobody is doing it anymore!! One of my favourite things to have in the morning is 2 slices of nimble or ww bread, with either sliced banana, or beans (green day) or bacon (red day) and then a muller! There are tons of recipes on the recipes thread to help you out, and if you need anything then just shout!! x

7. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    GOOD LUCK for later honey. I am really pleased that you've come to this decision. I really think it's the right way to go. :)
  8. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Right well despite my best intentions i got stuck at work till 1am (suppossed to finish at 5):cry: so i missed classes so do i try and start today without the books do i carry on with units/ww till next week ho hum what to do !!!????
  9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Katie.

What a pain that you got stuck at work!!!
    If you can remember how to follow the SW plan, then I would carry on with that. Everyone on here is fantastic to ask for advice if you get stuck.

Good luck Hun! :girlpower:
  10. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

yeah i have the directory so can use that and i will get a mag that will have some syns and healthy extras in xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.