Joining the anti-biotic club!

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I went to see my doc this morning and wasn't surprised when he told me I needed anti-biotics for my bad toe. So I am now on a 7 day course and have the prospect of an op to remove all the nail to look forward to.:cry:

I am not expecting to have a huge loss as others have said their losses slowed down on anti-biotics but hopefully when the infection has gone from my toe I'll be able to get my trainers on and do more exercise. Every cloud has a silver lining!!!!:)

x

oh no, but hey ho maybe you will still get a good loss as we're all different!!
Best of luck and with the toe too!!

arghhh i hate anything to do with nails!!!! I feel so sorry for you hun. hope you're toe gets better WITHOUT the treatment!! xxxxxxx

Believe me, it looks so gross now that I can't bare to see it and wear a plaster on it at all times! The nail has grown weird so I think the op will be a necessity! Not looking forward to it but at least they can do it at the GP surgery.

The irony is that is has only been in the last almost year that I have grown my nails long enough to wear polish, always cut them and kept them really short! Vanity is to blame (that and moving furniture in my flip flops!!!!)

x

Awwwwwwww cuddles babe! Hope ur nail fixes itself soon! xoxoxox

*picks her hammer and chisel up - no need for an op hun - c'mere - you've heard of tough love aint ya hehehe.....thwackkkkkkkkkkkk :D

hope ya feel better soon - the throbbing will ease ;)

look after yourself - dont worry about the tabs - the weight will have a whoooshhhhhhhhhhh the next week

mwahhhsss <---- thats me not kissing ur toe better :S

Thanks hun. All cuddles gratefully received!

Not so sure about the tough love, I'd barely let the doc close enough to look at it is so tender (and I am sooooooo ticklish on my feet!) but thanks for the offer (I think!)

Am not worried about the slow down in weight loss anymore, I'm sure it will even itself out the week after.

x

I went to see my doc this morning and wasn't surprised when he told me I needed anti-biotics for my bad toe. So I am now on a 7 day course and have the prospect of an op to remove all the nail to look forward to.:cry:

I am not expecting to have a huge loss as others have said their losses slowed down on anti-biotics but hopefully when the infection has gone from my toe I'll be able to get my trainers on and do more exercise. Every cloud has a silver lining!!!!:)

x
Aww hun, hope your toe gets better.. would love to say i have had a huge loss...but, i weighed myself today(because my chemist is away) taking into account the 4lb difference on my scales and i lost NOTHING!!!! BIG FAT CHUFFING 0!!!!! Fingers crossed i make up for it this week :cry:Hopefully you do better than me!!!!

Back