Total Solution Joining the Exante gang!

Karazykat07

Silver Member
Hi all,
I am ordering my Exante tomorrow morning and starting it on Friday.
I have tried Lipotrim for over a year but just keep messing about with it.
I am actually looking forward to having a variety of different flavours to try and hope this will help me to actually succeed at long last.
Just been reading through some of the stories and losses etc on here and can't wait for Friday morning :D xx

Hello and welcome to the Exante Gang! x

Hi and welcome! Looking forward to seeing you become a loser!!

Hey there! Welcome to the gang, give it 100% and youll be fine. x

Hello and welcome, lots of water and keep warm and you will do great :) good luck

Good luck, I'm on day 4 and not feeling to bad and my jeans actually feel less snug so it's all good ?

I was pacing about this morning hoping my delivery would get here in time for me to start today.
It arrived nice and early so i am now officially on day 1.
Had banana shake for brekkie and the bars look nice so i am feeling positive.
Weighed in at boots on school run so not even gonna get on my scales now, just go back to Boots next Friday.
Good luck everyone xx

Good luck! I love the print out you get when you weigh there *sad* lol

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Hello and welcome :welcome:

Good luck, take a read through the stickies and diaries, there's lots of info on what to drink etc :)

Hi Kate welcome along the the friendliest section of the losers club ;)

Hello,
Hows it going for you?
I am starting total solution tomorrow & I must say the posts on here have really made me look forward to starting & cannot wait.
I hope all is going well for you anyway & I'll be sure to let every one know how I'm getting on. xx

Welcome! I'm new too, and have about the same to lose as you.

But.... been on it for a week, and have already lost that first stone :D. I know I still have a long way to go, but it's a great kick-start. And walking to work is a little easier already too - and much less out of breath when I get there! xx

Back