Joining - tiny question

LV30

Gold Member
I'm joining WW (again!) today, and i was wondering how much i'm going to have to pay this evening - i have a voucher for free membership and free first meeting, and I'm going to pay monthly - do I pay the monthly fee this evening or next week?

Thanks!!
Lx

LV30 said:
I'm joining WW (again!) today, and i was wondering how much i'm going to have to pay this evening - i have a voucher for free membership and free first meeting, and I'm going to pay monthly - do I pay the monthly fee this evening or next week?

Thanks!!
Lx

Next week :)

You can pay next week, but I would do it this week as you then get to use the online stuff which you can't use till you've bought the monthly pass.

I agree with WillowFae, it is well worth paying this week just to get online and use the e-source (I couldn't do without it)

Hiya
They didn't give me the option to pay last night - it was free joining and free first week, and we talked about paying monthly - but not until next week. That's why i asked because I thought the last time i joined I was online straightaway.

Dammnit!! Oh well.

And today, left my calculator at home and i need to work out a cookie i've just eaten (i know i know!), and normally i would have gone online to work it out.

Nevermind...

Lxx

You should be able to do it online at any time without waiting till your next meeting.

OK - shall i just go on... i don't need a special number or anything?!

OK, managed to reset my password... but I can't find the online calculator! Am i being completely thick, or is it because I've not yet paid?! Help!! lol

Lx

Yeah, you need to buy the monthly pass and then you get all the tools. Otherwise there is nothing to stop someone from using the website without giving WW any money!

ok misunderstood your messasge... you meant joining anytime online... doh... honestly, i worry about myself sometimes.

well, at least i've sorted out my password this afternoon!!

I'll try not to be so dense in future... lol

Lx

Back