Joining WW tonight....again ;)

ChubLock

Silver Member
I am rejoining WW tonight after being tempted with their free offers to register and a free class. This will be my third foray into the world of WW having tried the old points scheme about three years ago and trying propoints when it was first introduced back in Jan 2011. I lost about a stone doing WW but fell off the wagon and did a few months of good eating. I then joined the gym and started using Myfitnesspal where i saw my weight lessen by 35lbs from 16st4 to 13st9....but then I broke my ankle over 2 months ago and I'm dreading the gain.

So it's back to class tonight and I'm feeling nervous!! I never stick with a plan for long so I'm going to make sure I do it from now until at least the end of the year, not setting myself too high a target, I just want to lose 1lb a week and see how I get on :D

Can't wait to get to "know" you guys having been on the Calorie Counting page for a while.

Good luck

Thanks guys! Got 4 stone to lose but loved my first class. Much smaller then the old class but v. supportive!

ChubLock said:
Thanks guys! Got 4 stone to lose but loved my first class. Much smaller then the old class but v. supportive!

I started today and have 4 stone to lose! You did great with my fitness pal, loads seem to be losing with that x good luck! X

I'm rejoining again on Monday too! just been on holiday and put about half a stone on. Tried to lose weight before it, but I've just finished my PGDE and it was way too stressful to be thinking about dieting during it. Good luck!

ChubLock said:
I am rejoining WW tonight after being tempted with their free offers to register and a free class. This will be my third foray into the world of WW having tried the old points scheme about three years ago and trying propoints when it was first introduced back in Jan 2011. I lost about a stone doing WW but fell off the wagon and did a few months of good eating. I then joined the gym and started using Myfitnesspal where i saw my weight lessen by 35lbs from 16st4 to 13st9....but then I broke my ankle over 2 months ago and I'm dreading the gain.

So it's back to class tonight and I'm feeling nervous!! I never stick with a plan for long so I'm going to make sure I do it from now until at least the end of the year, not setting myself too high a target, I just want to lose 1lb a week and see how I get on :D

Can't wait to get to "know" you guys having been on the Calorie Counting page for a while.

How's it going? X

Back