Joining WW!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by glittermama, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. glittermama

glittermama LOVES glitter

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey everyone..

I was doing slimming world at the beginning of this year, lost weight but felt extremely faint while doing it, so i stopped!!! Now ive put all the weight i lost back on i feel motivated again to lose it!

My best friend is doing WW and she has lost loads since starting...i feel i want to change to WW as i have seen it work infront of my eyes!!

Just wondered if anyone knows if doctors still give you free weekly passes to go? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It depends on your local health authority. You need to contact them or your gp surgery to find out. Mine doesn't do SW or WW.

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    My mums surgery in england gave her a pass for 13 free weeks. Yet i tried here in scotland and they wouldnt, so it just depends. No harm in finding out though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.