Joining you all from today so saying Hi!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mumto4, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi everyone. I have decided to convert to SW from Cambridge. I only managed a week on the CD as it's just too hard for me and I love my food too much.

Im not going to group as can't due to Hubby working nights so just doing it myself and with the support form you guys.

I have printed off a scrummy 7 day plan from the SW website and the shopping comes this am with it all.

So just saying hi and look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months. :)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi! *waves* hehe.. Good luck with going it alone!!! youl do fab im sure.. enjoy the 7 day eating plan! let us know how you get on! xxxxx

4. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Thanks Fern- Wow you have done fantastically! How long has it taken you to lose all your weight? x

5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi and welcome mumto4 ~ I don't go to group either so this forum is a lifeline for me ~ it is packed with tips and recipes and of course you receive such support and help as everyone is really friendly. I bought all my books from Ebay plus some old issues of SW magazine ~ I find the mag a really fantastic help. Good luck and looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.