• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining you all from today so saying Hi!

mumto4

Hi everyone. I have decided to convert to SW from Cambridge. I only managed a week on the CD as it's just too hard for me and I love my food too much.

Im not going to group as can't due to Hubby working nights so just doing it myself and with the support form you guys.

I have printed off a scrummy 7 day plan from the SW website and the shopping comes this am with it all.

So just saying hi and look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months. :)

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mumto4

Thanks Fern- Wow you have done fantastically! How long has it taken you to lose all your weight? x

weemo

Trying again!!!
Hi and welcome mumto4 ~ I don't go to group either so this forum is a lifeline for me ~ it is packed with tips and recipes and of course you receive such support and help as everyone is really friendly. I bought all my books from Ebay plus some old issues of SW magazine ~ I find the mag a really fantastic help. Good luck and looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Slimming World 10
Introductions 7
Slimming World 4
Slimming World 9