Total Solution Jojo's diary

jojo04

So today is day 1, although I'm sat waiting for my first delivery, fingers crossed it turns up before the motivation goes or hunger appears. Have weighed myself and taken pics and jotted down all my measurements :) happy to say that I posted a newbie thread yesterday and I weighed 15st 3lb, this morning I weigh 15st 1lb :) not sure how that happened, maybe the fat knows I've had enough lol.
I look forward to taking this journey with you all and getting to know everyone a little bit better.
Jo x

Hey Jojo, good luck for day 1. If the delivery is a little late drink lots of water and maybe some green tea if you have any in the meantime to kickstart your metabolism.

You should have had an email with the delivery slot on it from Interlink, although on my last order they didnt and I complained to Exante.

Morning jojo

Good luck on your exante journey. I wish I'd remembered to measure when I first started and took a few pics too as it would have be a good motivator.

i look forward to catching up with your diary.x

Thank you both :)

I haven't received a dispatch email but it's showing online as shipped, I've just emailed them to check. Thank you for the tips :)

x

Well done for starting, you'll be fine if you stick with the plan for the first few days. We're all here to support each other.

Good luck

Half a bar and it was really nice :) thought I'd leave the other half incase I get the munchies later this evening.
Trying my hardest with the water but have never been a big lover.

Tomato and basil soup for tea and I hated every drop of it, really hoping the taste might improve as time goes on, thank god I had half a bar left to help it stay down lol.

I've found today not too bad, although food seems to have been on my mind constantly, not through hunger but just the wanting something I know I can't have.

x

Good luck jojo, most of this diet is mind over matter. If you get your head in the right place you have cracked it.
I am still trying :) x

Thankyou miss mac :)

Mumzy, today has been good, it's all mind over matter as miss mac said.

I'm not hungry but sitting watching tv I could definitely eat something yummy, it's pure habit, which I will try my hardest to break.
Good Luck for tomorrow :) you can do it!!
x

Day 2:
Going ok, not had any packs yet. I find if I start eating early, then I pick all day so I would have probably done all 3 packs by late afternoon.
I've had some water and green tea so far and honestly not feeling hungry :) Temptations a nightmare though, with kids still being on school holidays, just watching them eat toast was hard lol

Good luck to everyone else today :)

x

yes its hard when my teenage son eats... which he does a lot, and eats junk! i just go in another room or tell myself I wouldnt like it ... ha!

Well done on day 1, it will get easier each day, so keep going

Glad day 2 is going well for you.

Never tried green tea but not sure i will like it but i like the sound of the mint tea i hear people on about.

Thanks moshermum :)

Just had first pack of the day, banana milkshake, it was really yummy. Also just ordered some porridge just incase all the soups are as bad as the tomato and basil.

x

Thanks miss mac,

I struggled with the green tea at first, tasted abit like rabbit hay but it's growing on me. Haven't tried peppermint yet but willing to try anything that I'm "allowed" just for a bit of variety :)

x

Thanks miss mac,

I struggled with the green tea at first, tasted abit like rabbit hay but it's growing on me. Haven't tried peppermint yet but willing to try anything that I'm "allowed" just for a bit of variety :)

x

I hated the tomato soup but found all the others ok. I used to use half a pack with the same amount of water and have it as a cupa soup!

Back