• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

JoJo's Food Diary

Saturday July 16th

Breakfast: 3pp
1 x Banana - 0pp
1 x Black coffee - 0pp
2 x Cans of Monster - 3pp

Lunch: 9pp
1 x Seeded Wrap - 5pp2 x Small slices of Peppered Turkey - 3pp
1 x Tbsp of Extra light Mayo - 0pp
Salsa (peppers , chilli , tomato , red onion in Lemon
dressing) and beetroot , carrot in Balsamic dressing -2pp
Rocket - 0pp

Snack: 2pp
1 x WW Blueberry biscuit

Dinner: 11pp
1/4 pack of Noodles - 4pp
Peking chicken pieces - 5pp
Mixed stirfry veg - 0pp
Oil and Soy - 2pp

Exercise:
Gym 45 minutes
30min walk morning
30min walk evening

Used: 25/29pp

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jem3139

Silver Member
welcomr and good luck ...foods looking good..."peking" chicken pieces...where do you get those jo? they sound delish....keep posting hun x

boofle

Silver Member
Hi Jem how you doing not heard from you for a while depressed today with the weather finding jobs to do to keep me out of fridge lol x

jem3139

Silver Member
must look out for it ..... dinner looks lovely.......Boofle I sent you a pm hope your doing well were's this diary of yours???????

Hi Nicola :) ughhhhhhhhh I just found keeping a diary was making me over think everything , and I needed a break I binges the last few days ;( dunno why. I am 1st 1 pound down but it seems like as soon as I feel I'm getting somewhere I self destruct and mess up. But I really want to succeed do I'll just keep getting back on the wagon :)

How are you? Hope you are doing well ? How's your weightloss going?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh, i know what you mean, you can sometimes over analyse everything and find your constantly thinking about food :( I'm really well thanks, diet going brill, 2lb off the 2stone mark since march! :) Glad to have u back x

Just dropping by, love reading what everyone's eating! Gives me ideas and keeps things going x

Good luck x

I feel huggggggge today urgh! I gave up smoking after over 18 years of smoking everyday! 8 days ago , I also gave up drinking 2 weeks ago tomorrow.. Ive binged the last three days, this is so difficult. I am due my tim eof month next week too.. I just tried on a top I am bringing back 2moro and I just realised how big I am.. I didnt know I was that big.. It really hit me. Im shocked I let myself get here. New day starting 2moro and I know for a fact by christmas I will be back in a size ten , I genuinely didnt know.. now its time to sort myself out! anyways back to diary noting 2moro xx just venting

jem3139

Silver Member
well done on stopping smokin and drinking ..it must be really hard trying to stop both at once ...iv'e tried to stop smoking so many times and will try again...soon I promise..lol..don't know about the wine though hehe x

This is really tough , I've binged solid for the last week , I am undoing all my weightloss ;( I dunno what to do , haven't smoked in 15 days and I haven't drank in 19 days. I don't know If I am binging because I am not smoking or because I am due my periods either way I am fed up

jem3139

Silver Member
dont worry Jojo you can get back into it just put the last week behind you and start again ....go girl x