jojos weight loss diary week 1

j0j0

Hi i started LT last mon after trying every other diets under the sun with no luck!
I decided to to start this diet as I used to be a size 12 but have gone upto a size 16 where i have been stuck in for 3 years due to after a few rubbish fellas my love of food n WINE! this is me now :( 230680_10150183945954886_670599885_6614604_6502801_n.jpg

Day 1 mon :got my choc shakes n soup I started with a hot choc it was ok had another for diner then soup for tea which i hated I thought i was gonna be sick :jelous: but read on here people put curry in it so diceded i would try that!

Day 2 tues : went to chemist to see if they would let me buy a vannilla one cos i only got choc n soup I actually thought they would say no but they let me so i made myself lots of coffee n brews n used it as my milk wasnt hungry at all for lunch i had a choc shake as a shake it was nice i wanted another lol, for tea i had the soup with curry it was nice. :D

Day 3 wed: still got some vannilla lest from yesterday so might use it in brews im sure this is not allowed but im sure I will find out if my wi is not good!
I have weighed my self n I seem to of lost 2 this morning.
going to have hot choc with coffee for breakfast
same for lunch
chicken soup for tea my friend is doing lighter life so shes bringing hers so we can have tea together lol

Just rang liposlim to find out about the salt question and they said you CAN NOT have any salt pepper spices or herbs to your soup you which i was told we could add chilli or herbs or curry!!!! we CAN NOT split the vannilla n use as milk which was my fault i choese to do that! but u can add coffee and tea to the vannilla and coffee to chocolate! oh heck im confused :argh:

Last edited:
Well done keep up the good work :) try making the choc shake with peppermint tea - mint hot choc -yummy :D feels like a treat on these cold evenings :)

Well done you :D

As a rule, when adding stuff is concerned, I go on the motto "When in doubt, add nowt"!

Allowed
Black coffee, black tea, herbal teas (but only from leaf, nothing made from flowers or berries), water, sweetener tablets (no powdered sweetener, it has stuff in it which effects ketosis).
Adding coffee/tea to the shakes
Toasting the flapjacks

Not Allowed
ANYthing else (no salt, pepper, herbs, spices)
Nothing, nudda zip

Other
As per instructions, drink the shakes within 15 mins of making up. Nutrients in the shakes break down after 15 mins, so important to get it in you within that time.
Also per instructions, you can use less water and make a mousse instead of a shake. But again, need to eat within 15 mins of making up.

Follow that and you can't go wrong really.

Well done you :D

As a rule, when adding stuff is concerned, I go on the motto "When in doubt, add nowt"!

Allowed
Black coffee, black tea, herbal teas (but only from leaf, nothing made from flowers or berries), water, sweetener tablets (no powdered sweetener, it has stuff in it which effects ketosis).
Adding coffee/tea to the shakes
Toasting the flapjacks

Not Allowed
ANYthing else (no salt, pepper, herbs, spices)
Nothing, nudda zip

Other
As per instructions, drink the shakes within 15 mins of making up. Nutrients in the shakes break down after 15 mins, so important to get it in you within that time.
Also per instructions, you can use less water and make a mousse instead of a shake. But again, need to eat within 15 mins of making up.

Follow that and you can't go wrong really.

Well done keep up the good work :) try making the choc shake with peppermint tea - mint hot choc -yummy :D feels like a treat on these cold evenings :)

Well done though! U r doing well so far! I started on Monday too :) good luck

Thank you everyone Im doing ok i think!
I was off work so first 4 days was easy but now im back and im cooking for 10 people all weekend inc sunday lunch :sigh: but ive not picked anything i was close to pinching a chip yesterday but stopped my self lol Im on day 6 now but im not sure if im just loosing water or fat yet? and still dont know about the water retention tablets. good luck everyone let be thin for christmas xx

I lost 8 this week yay got some other flavors this week i tried the penut flapjack never again!

Well done jojo on your fab weightloss this week

Well done jojo on your fab weightloss this week

thank you not doing too good today tho Im dying for a bottle of wine but I know I will totally ruin the diet and have to start all over again and prob put on!

j0j0 said:
thank you not doing too good today tho Im dying for a bottle of wine but I know I will totally ruin the diet and have to start all over again and prob put on!

Poor u know how that feels just keep thinking about how great you will feel when you get to goal and remember the wine will still be there

Poor u know how that feels just keep thinking about how great you will feel when you get to goal and remember the wine will still be there

I know im trying Ill leave it tonight and hope i dont feel like this tomorrow im off all weekend and I love a few glasses at the weekend :-(

hi jojo, well done on ur first weeks weightloss. We have similar stats. Im on Day 4 cannot wait to weigh in on Friday. Id love a glass of wine too but its really not worth it. Im hoping to get into the 11's for christmas. We can do it. Im off men for november too, its much easier to meet someone when ur skinny. Last bloke I went on a date with told me i was overweight, which I am but difficult to hear. It'll be new year new us. I plan on staying on LT till March / April, taking a break over Christmas, are u?

Ava
xxx

Back