Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

jokes for the ladies!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flirty40greeneyes, 13 August 2007 Social URL.

1. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    [FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva]1. WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX? [/FONT][FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva](because they are plugged into a genius) [/FONT]

[FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva]2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX? [/FONT](they don't have enough time)

[FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva]3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG? [/FONT]
    [FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva](they don't stop to ask directions) [/FONT]

4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?
    [FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva](because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock) [/FONT]
    5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS? [FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva](so they won't hump women's legs at cocktails parties) [/FONT]

[FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva]6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN? [/FONT](you need a rough draft before you make a final copy)

[FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva]7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN? [/FONT][FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva](don't know.....it never happened) [/FONT]
    [FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva]8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH? [/FONT][FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva](because a vibrator can't mow the lawn) [/FONT]

[FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva][/FONT]One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweat-shirt seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied.. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, " University of Oklahoma ."

And they say blondes are dumb... -----------------------------------------------

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world." The woman replies, "I'll miss you...."

-----------------------------------------------------

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" "Probably that I married you for your money," she replied

----------------------------
    Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man? A: A rumor

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death. AMEN
    -------------------------------------------------------------Q: Why do little boys whine? A: They are practicing to be men. ----------------------------</B>Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name? A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.

[FONT=MS Sans Serif, Geneva]----------------------------------------------------------- [/FONT]

Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail? A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manual."

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    that was so funny... even my OH can't stop laughing.

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Brilliant....LMAO!

5. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    so so true :rotflmao:

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :rotflmao: so very very true x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.