1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Jongleurs comedy club and hotels, covent garden

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lucylupin, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Ive just booked for my husband and i to go to 1 in a couple of weeks (i got him a comedy club voucher for xmas and that is where it is for), i know it is a range of comedians and it is pot luck who plays on the night (and if they are funny or not!)
    We are going to the covent garden one, also i dont suppose anyone knows any cheapish hotels around there,
    thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BeccaBell

BeccaBell Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Problem with london is even the travelodges/premier inn types want £100 a night and thats just a room (no lovely toiletries to pinch :D) my advice is to check out laterooms.com or stay somewhere like Wimbledon which will be a bit cheaper and you can be in Covent Garden within half an hour if you plan it right!
  4. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Also try lastminute.com
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.