Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Jool's Birthday Countdown Diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by jools1986, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    My birthday is 21st June.
    I currently weigh bang on 14st

I start back on exante on monday and I HAVE TO DO THIS.

I am hoping to lose 2 and a half - 3 stone by my birthday. I know it is going to be a struggle as inbetween than time I have many exams.

I have spent 4 months messing around and I need to just get over myself and do it.

I shall be enjoying my next two days at home and then monday I will get back to it when I get back to bournemouth.

I need all the support and kicks up the bum I can get please people!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
  4. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck, Jools - nice to see you back

Lovely dress by the way

xx

5. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    I am back on here after many many binges.
    I am sat here right now having spent money on food, food I didnt even really enjoy and feeling sick and full and guilty.

I am writing this here to remind myself how crappy this feeling is and how much I enjoy not feeling bloated and having my clothes fit me perfectly.

I have started to not feeling fat again, I have really starting to feel bigger and uncomfortable and my shorts are getting tighter, they were too big at one point.

I must do this, and I was going to start on monday but, sod it I am starting tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.