Jool's Birthday Countdown Diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by jools1986, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    My birthday is 21st June.
    I currently weigh bang on 14st

I start back on exante on monday and I HAVE TO DO THIS.

I am hoping to lose 2 and a half - 3 stone by my birthday. I know it is going to be a struggle as inbetween than time I have many exams.

I have spent 4 months messing around and I need to just get over myself and do it.

I shall be enjoying my next two days at home and then monday I will get back to it when I get back to bournemouth.

I need all the support and kicks up the bum I can get please people!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
  4. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck, Jools - nice to see you back

Lovely dress by the way

xx

5. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    I am back on here after many many binges.
    I am sat here right now having spent money on food, food I didnt even really enjoy and feeling sick and full and guilty.

I am writing this here to remind myself how crappy this feeling is and how much I enjoy not feeling bloated and having my clothes fit me perfectly.

I have started to not feeling fat again, I have really starting to feel bigger and uncomfortable and my shorts are getting tighter, they were too big at one point.

I must do this, and I was going to start on monday but, sod it I am starting tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.