Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

well Ive been quite good these last 2 days. Thought I would try and cut down a bit before I start CD.

I was supposed to start tomorrow but my lovely new CDC has a problem with seeing me tonight so I am seeing her tomorrow and getting my supplies then starting on sunday.

I will still be coming on here as I will miss you all so much and its certainly not the same on the CD thread! Besides that I wanna come and check on our Marie - Im sure her head is in gear now so she won't need no butt kickings! WILL YOU MARIE????

xx

Well girlies

I have been to collect my CD supplies this evening and as of tomorrow I am an official CDer AGAIN!

I will keep posting on here (as I have been doing and of course if thats ok with you!) as I want to keep my beady eye on that Marie. She is a good girlie and she will do it I have every faith!

Paula ... Good luck to you on CD too hun! You have my email addy if you need any support and of course I will still be posting on here anyway!

just to thank you all for the support I received while I was doing ww, marie, Nikki, starlight, paula, pixie, and anyone else I haven't mentioned! Thank you xxx

xx

Popping in ........ ~waves~ ........ Hey Jools! .... hope your doing ok xxx

Hi gang!

Im doing ok .. did day one no pproblem. Got a headache this morning but nothing that I wasn't expecting! Feels strange telling you about my CD when you are all on ww!

xx

Hi Paula

Im doing great to be honest. Didn't think I would but I am. I see my CDC on wednesday evening for my 'official weigh in' but am weighing in myself on sunday as that will be my one week done.

Hows the shakes going for you babes? Miss you guys on here!

xx

Back