• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jools ....

Im sure some of you will remember me. I did ww for quite a while then switched over to CD.
I didn't do well at that at all as Ive had so much poo in my life over the last few months that I couldn't focus!

Hubby got made redundant which blew our financial situation. He cannot find a full time job and is still trying!
My mum had a hip replacement operation yesterday and my little nephew still keeps having his fits!

Ive gained the 1 1/2 stones back that I lost whilst doing CD and I am desperate to lose it again. I know CD is not the right thing for me at the moment so I am gonna try and continue with ww. Im going at alone as I can't afford the meetings and luckily I know the points values of most things! But I will be asking lots of questions! :D

Hope you are all well and here goes ......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Irene. Im gonna do points I think as I have no books to help me with the core plan! Can't believe I gave them all away when I went back to CD ... how silly was that!

Hey Jools, lovely that your back. Life can be a real bummer for our weight, but at least you are gonna do something about it. Fingers crossed things start to settle down for you and the family and hubby gets a job soon.
Hi Guys

Thanks for the support.

Mum is doing ok thanks Anna - although the anaesthetic has still left her a little woozy!

Irene. Im on 28 points hun and that should be plenty I hope!

Welcome Jools. Sorry you have had a rough year. I hope things straighten out for you now.

Welcome back Jools and best of luck with the diet! x
Wooooo hoooooo!!!! Jools is back!!!!!!! :party0019:
So glad to see you back :D

I'm sorry you've been having a crappy time though....hope things improve for you, soon!

As for the diet - good luck! I shall be keeping my eye on you ;)