Jo's Extra Easy food diary, advice and comments welcome : )

jobellemina

Hi,

I'm Jo and i'm 33, I started slimming world on the 7/6/2012, so been doing it just under a week! I have tried many many diets in the past. I lost 6 stone on weight watchers in 2007, then lost 3 stones on lighter life in 2009 and lost a couple of stone here and there on several other diets!!! The lastest diet I tried was Cambridge weight plan, basically no food at all and just liquid replacement meals, anyway I was severely constipated doing that!!:mad: Not good at all, and the weight flies back on when you start to eat normally again, so thought I would try something a little bit more healthy, so here I am at slimming world!!:D

I want to make long term changes so that the weight stays off this time, a friend of mine has lost 2 stones on slimming world and raves about the diet, so I hope it lives up to these expectations!! I also can't believe you can eat so much, especially pasta, potatos and rice-others diets seem to treat these foods as the enemy!! And to be honest it seems like a much healthier diet than most i've tried!

Anyway this is my food dairy, if you see me making any mistakes with syns, free foods etc.. please tell me as it's all new at the mo and I want to do well, so your help and ideas will be much appreciated. Thanks x

Back