Jo's journey to a size 12 AGAIN!!

Joannejmorg

I have finally decided tonite that I need to start getting serious about my weight loss after losing just half a pound :/(( I hav battled with my weight since a teen & only once was I ever in size 10's after finding out my fiancé was cheating in me with a work colleague ., somehow the weight seemed to come off really easily, unlike now! I'll give u a brief history, after starting SW for the 1st time in June 2010 wen my daughter was 4 months old I managed to loose 2 stone, since then I had losses & gains for a few months before giving up in sep 2011, during all this this time my dad was diagnosed with bowel cancer & he sadly passed away in dec 2010. I dnt think my mind was truly with it and the months passed by without me even noticing. I finally decided 2012 was my year to get thin again & joined bck to SW 2 wks ago.
I lost 3lbs in my first week which I was happy with as anyone who has been to slimming before wil know, I think your body gets used to it and your losses slows down. Even wen off plan I cook alot of food the same way eg dry fry eggs, eat small brwn bread, cook spag Bol from scratch etc .....
So here's to a good year, I wnt b posting on here everyday & it wil only be short & sweet but please feel free to stop by hav a read & send your thoughts. Good luck with your weight loss journeys everyone :))) xx

Back