Josie's FH diary. Back again, again!

Josiecat

Silver Member
Well its been a while but I am back again, starting tomorrow-Monday 5th. Not weighed myself yet as I am scared, maybe I should tomorrow but worried to...

Got some stuff in ready so I am prepared,

VLF Cottage cheese/eggs/bacon/toms-to make a quiche
Jacket potatoes and beans
WW frozen desserts, for when I need a sweet fix
Butternut squash to make some soup
Brown sandwich thins, ham and salad
Salmon fillets

Need to think of some more evening meal ideas and shop accordingly, things hubbie will eat too will be a bonus so maybe spag bol, cottage pie, pork steaks.

Good luck everyone for 2015 and Happy New Year!

Monday

Breakfast-Bitesize shredded wheat, skimmed milk
Snack-satsuma
Lunch-Wholemeal sandwich thins with ham and tomato
Tea-Jacket potato, cheese (2pp) Baked beans
WW choc brownie dessert (4pp)

6/49pp

Last edited:
Thankyou sugarfairy :)

Tuesday I couldn't post as I was away on a conference all day until late. As a result I was eating what was available, so a bit of a nightmare. I managed to be as as good as possible, managed to have a wholemeal chicken salad sandwich with a fat free dressing. I also managed to get a jacket potato for tea. No more meetings though so can prepare food properly now.

Wednesday

Breakfast-missed
Lunch-Homemade quiche (1pp) I made a whole quiche and used the recipe with cottage cheese/eggs and put in peppers, onion, ham and onion. I also added so extra strong cheddar to give some extra flavour, 4pp worth in whole thing so 1pp per quarter portion.

I am not very good this week at posting my diary!!

But I was brave and weighed myself this morning, 11 stone 7.5lb. That is the heaviest I have been. My problem is I am not proportioned, I have small arms and legs and then all the weight on my middle, I look like an egg man :-/ I know people my weight who look great grrr

I made a butternut squash soup last night for dinner, have had that again today for lunch and it is point free so a bonus.

So far today

Brekkie-quiche (1pp)
Butternut squash soup with wholemeal thins

Need to get something in for tea. Oh and I have this bottle of red wine that is calling out to me!

You will get it off. I have a similar problem although I weigh more my arms and legs are skinny and it's all round my tummy back and boobs. Can you use some weeklies and treat yourself to the wine xx

Here to subscribe x

Here to follow your diary. x

Back