Journey to a Happier, healthier me!

martine125

Well I am moving to this thread from Today as I started Sole Source today. Another failed attempt at Slimming World behind me. My relationship with food is not good at the moment and I think that I need to take it out of the equation for a while. I'm hoping that by doing that I will start to see some weight loss results in a quicker time frame that will motivate me to continue, then allow me to look at my relationship with food when I am a bit more confident and stronger in my self. I just don't have the control to limit or portion at the moment so by taking it out completely I hope to be in better control. I did 12 weeks on lighter life many years ago with really good results, so I am hoping for similar. I have looked at various products from Exante, Keediet, slim and save and have ordered a month supply. I have a week at the moment.
I have roughly 12 weeks to a girls holiday in the sun and would like to have lost 3 stone by then. Only a dent in the just under 8 that I have to lose but a good start.

So good luck to anyone else on their journey and I'm off to the loo again for the umpteenth time today lol.

Back