Journey to a Mini Me!!

x_kerry_x

So... today is Day 1 (hopefully of many) and im feeling good. Weighed myself this morning and i was a whopping 15.13lb!!! Heaviest ever but im ok, its going to go down regardless!!

So far ive had a cup of tea with skimmed milk and a black coffee plus 3/4 litre of water!

Going to have my first shake/meal on my lunch about 1ish then go from there...

Normally have wednesday wine club with my firend tonight, im still going but not drinking! Can blame it on a new year detox :)

Hope everyone is having a good day... ill try and report back tonight, i dont like to ramble on too much but no doubt i will lol xxx

Here to follow and wishing you good luck x
WT x

Thank you! am starting to get a bit peckish now though so im having another black coffee.... Ill be bouncing off the walls later lol! I can see the lads in the office has a big box of celebrations on their desk so im avoiding that area although i can hear them rustling about lol!

I always have trouble with my bowel movements and being on a vlcd does make it worse. I normally go maybe once every 3 days but id like to be regular. Do any of you take additional suppliments to avoid backing up lol.. sorry tmi but i need to know!! xxx

Just onto my 2nd shake... having chicken soup. Dont feel too bad to be honest. Im not hungry but its odd not eating, if thats makes sense. Not having to do anything with a fork or spoon or chew lol. Was just kneeling down ast work though and noticed my thighs and calfs feel like theyre giong to explode so had to stand up... realising i am actually alot bigger than what i originally anticipated and it feels awful. someone i never thought i would, is what i actually am now!

Any1 know of a sight where you can go on and itll show you what you look like after losing weight? Have seen one before but not for a while xxxx

I've started today too - Go us! Lol Good Luck over the next few days I know they say its hard in the first few days but it'll be ok! x

P.S I heard someone rustling through their tin of choccies on their desk today! Little things like this that you notice when you can't have one :-(

i know... as soon as ur not allowed, u want it!! Ive been ok so far, its the weekends i really struggle so hoping i get into ketosis before saturday and im ok... How are you getting on? Im doing 4 packs a day to avoid me caving in too quickly. I can already feel myself getting short tempered though. My bf has vowed not to see me until the weekend too, think he's hoping the bad mood will have shifted by them but i doubt it haha poor sod xxx

Well done on getting through today, glad it hasn't been too bad and you managed to resist the post-Christmas naughties! Just think, there's already less of you now than there was this morning :) xxx

Onto day 2!! Woke up really easy this morning, normally I'm a lazy slob and snooze my alarm about 5x.... Yesterday was fine, got my months worth of packs and put thn into leccy bands so I can just grab a pack each morning!
Had a sneak WI this morning just to see and says I've lost 4lb sinc yesterday morning.... Just goes to show whT 1 day can do for u. That's it now till next Wednesday!

Have a good day every1 xxx

It's a nice feeling isn't it!? Well done on getting through day 1, my first mini goal is to make it through day 4 :)

Hi WT
What day are you on... my memory is so bad and i probably already know this!! How you finding it?
I feel empty right now, on my second coffee but its not masking the hunger lol. Going to try and hold out until lunch at 1 for my first meal of spicey spag bol!!
I can feel the bad mood coming through already and it is VERY BAD lol feel sorry for my work mates right now! Do you get this?? Also im freezing!! The joys of VLCD!
xxxx

I'm on day 3 so only one ahead of you :) I've managed 2 pints of water and a coffee so far :)
My tummy is rumbling but I've not eaten anything yet as I'm not really hungry (I don't know about ketosis so I have no idea if I'm in it or not!) I'm really tired and a bit cold but not freezing. This is my 1st time on a vlcd but I did 6 weeks on slim fast before so I think I'm over the bad mood from not eating :)

oh its ur first time... good luck! 1st time is always the best, me im a serial yo yoers so its probably about my 5th times however only 2nd on S&S! Never learn about food when i finish so go back to old ways and put it all back on plus more!! I will learn one day!
If your on day 3 you might very nearly be in Ketosis :)xxx

Here to follow! :)

Hey Sarah-Lou.. welcome! sorry my diary isnt soo interesting lol
How are you getting on? When did you start......
I felt soo angry and short tempered earlier but now i seem to be ok thank god :) xxxx

Hey Sarah-Lou.. welcome! sorry my diary isnt soo interesting lol
How are you getting on? When did you start......
I felt soo angry and short tempered earlier but now i seem to be ok thank god :) xxxx

Reading my twaddle is far worse lol! Im on day 5 i started on sunday. So over the worst of it!

It makes me short tempered aswell but that soon goes lovely. Your bodyb will try any trick to get the carbs it wants so people will have to put up with short tempers :D

Wish I was on day 5!!

Day 2 today and I've had the following:

Spicy spag Bol
Strawberry shake (nom nom nom)
Lemon bar
2 egg omelette with a splash skimmed milk and handful of lettuce!

I have the skimmed milk allowance too so had 2 coffee and a tea aswell.

4 litres water!

Was bit worried about havin the omlette so early on into the diet in case I got more hungry. Before I ate it I was fine, wasn't even too fussed about having it but now.... I could eat a horse!! Oopps!! Where's that water!!

Day 2 nearly over woop woop! Xxx

Wish I was on day 5!!

Day 2 today and I've had the following:

Spicy spag Bol
Strawberry shake (nom nom nom)
Lemon bar
2 egg omelette with a splash skimmed milk and handful of lettuce!

I have the skimmed milk allowance too so had 2 coffee and a tea aswell.

4 litres water!

Was bit worried about havin the omlette so early on into the diet in case I got more hungry. Before I ate it I was fine, wasn't even too fussed about having it but now.... I could eat a horse!! Oopps!! Where's that water!!

Day 2 nearly over woop woop! Xxx

I used to have the milk allowance but im too lazy to measure it so i go with out! Today and tomorrow will be your hungriest days. After that its only the cravings and they are easier to deal with!

Back