Journey to a slimjim!

sxykyle

I have decided to start a diary online and write down how i am feeling everyday and when i feel down il look back at what i am achieving! :) Bit about myself....
well i started dieting about a year ago on my own as started out at 10st 6 and i managed to slim down to 8st 7 :) however i didnt know at the time was that i was doing it totally wrong and nearly ended up with an eating disorder :( but sorted myself out with help from my family and have decided to lose weight but the right way :)
Whilst i was getting better i did put a bit of weight on and started slimming world with my mum :) about 6 weeks ago and my weight was 9 st 6 i couldnt believe i had put 16 pound on!
For the first few weeks i didnt really stick to plan i would for first half week then it went downhill and i usually end up with the "sod it" attitude "iv messed it up might as well carry it on until weigh in"
Until one weigh in i weighed more than what i started :eek: i went up to 9st 9 i couldnt believe it so i decided enough is enough and last week i got my head on and it payed off because on Mon i lost 5 and half pound! :D it has given me that boost and given me the go that i needed and im determined more than ever.
I woke up this morning in, for some strange reason, a bad mood! i mean i should of been happy i lost 5 and half pound but i think im used to waking up day after weigh in feeling low because of the bad result! until i reminded myself how much i lost and i instantly in a good mood lol! stuck to plan today wrote my food diary out for week so no searching the fridge when hungry! also went a spinning class tonight and it made me feel even better! i dont really enjoy exercise (beforehand) but i get a good feeling when i done it lol! sorry if rambled! i tend to do it and say "lol" alot!!

Hello slimmers!! today has been a good day decided to have a chill out day and normally on my "chill out" days it involves sitting infront of the tv eating everything that i have brought!!! but today i have been snacking on some grapes which i enjoyed lol!!! going do a hour class of zumba tonight which im looking forward to! struggled to get into routine last week so hopefully this week i would of picked the moves up more easily! zumba is actually really hard but great fun!
Well tonight i have decided to have fish fillet, SW chips and mushy peas tonight and i am looking forward to it made it for first time last week and was gorgeous! YUM YUM :D
To be honest i have had some cravings at dinner time...just wanted to eat something "nice" but decided to have prawn salad which ha lettuce, cumumber, sweetcorn, 2 salad pot and 1 boiled egg! and it was tasty and feel full. Anyway good day so far washing has been done too so one thing ticked off! lol hope you all have good afternoon :D xx

I have noticed that people put what they have eaten on here too so im going to do the same so if i go wrong i know where to look :D
Tuesday
Breakfast:Tinned pineapple (HEB) and muller light
Dinner: Tuna salad
Tea: Pork chop, jacket and lots of veg
Snacks: Orange, apple and handful of grapes

Wed
Breakfast: Porridge (HEB) and banana
Dinner: Prawn salad
Tea: Fish fillet, SW chips and mushy peas!
Snacks: Pear,grapes

Tonight i went zumba and i did a little bit better this time! picked the moves up more easily than before there were a few times however i was facing the wrong way and nearly headbutted a woman haha! but we laughed it off, it was more of a group party than exercise! looking forward to going again on sunday.
I have made my SW chips tonight, last time i used them i kept the skin on but tonight i peeled them first and they are more tastier! and they didnt take as long to cook as before yum yum!

Today i decided i was going to have an extra easy day but then soon realised i had 2 HEB option!!! Lol...so then i thought shall i just have a red day?!? but after only having soup for my dinner i NEEDED something filling for my tea! So i decided i would just syn the soup as it is only 6 syns :D So what i have eaten today:
Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) with milk (HEA)...warmed up YUM and banana topped with muller light
Dinner: Soup (6 syns)
Tea: Chicken and a pack of pasta and sauce
Snacks: Apple and orange and another muller light for desert.
I love the peach and pineapple muller light they are so freshing and yummy but it a pain as they only sell them in the multipacks! and the other flavours im not a lover of! so i opened the packet and took the two pineapple ones out haha! you gotta do it! :p

Today is a great day! woke up nice and early and didnt know wheather to go a spinning class at tea time or 10 this morning :/ but then i thought if i get it done in the morning then its over and done then and got the rest if day/night free :) so forced myself to go and felt better after! :character00116:
When i got home had a voicemail about a job too i got an interview Mon whoo hoo! so things getting not sure on the job yet :/ have see on Mon the interview with the manager eek! nervous YES! :bliss: need to get my outfit sorted now they said its not formal but dont want go in jeans! haha.
Any hoo. What i have eaten so far:
Red day
Breakfast: Porridge (HEB) with milk (HEA) and added a small spoon of choco philly (round it to 4.5 syns)!! tasty actually quite nice popped it bk in microwave to melt it lol! i know strange! :whistle:
Snack: Banana topped with muller light
Dinner: Ham sandwich (Bread HEB 2nd option)
Tea: Steak with veg :)
Prob have an apple this afternoon if hungry which more than likely!

To be honest when i heard about the job i got so excited and want to eat something bad straight away to celebrate haha! like rewarding myself! but i though hold on this is what i have got to stop doing because i know i will just have a bad day rather than a bad meal. so instead made a cup of tea and had a nose on here! craving GONE :character00148:

Evening everyone! :) Feel bit poo today time of the month so just feel generally crap i feel bloated, feel like i havent lost any thing this week i even feel like i do bigger :eek: but it just that time! i do hope i have lost i have been good 100& and stuck to the plan and been gym 6 days this week so fingers crossed. i always find i feel this way come the end of the week beginning i feel fresh and ready for it...come near en of week i get nervous and feel like i done bad ! weird! i have been craving tons of stuff i always do when it that time of month but i got no syns left now til mon so have to do without lol! il survive one day!!!! what i have eaten today:
Had red day today
Breakfast: 2 sachets of porridge (both HEB option)
Dinner: Chicken salad (lettuce,cucumber and sweetcorn)
Snack: Banana
Tea: Gammon, 2 eggs and loads veg
Desert: Orange

Because i used both my B option on porridge think for some reason i feel bit bloated and slighty guilty haha dunno why! i know i could of had bread or soup but fancied a salad and really wanted a big breakfast for some reason feel like i needed it! been the gym today, had to force myself go!
but i thought what else would i be doing?!?! so manage go only went on treadmill though but manage burn 500 calories. got zumba 2mo morning which i LOVE! :)

Morning everyone :) weigh in tonight i am scared!!! dont know why because i have stuck to the plan and got some exercise in. i always get so nervous the day of my weigh in :( I didnt have alot of eat yesterday as i was very busy and missed dinnner :(
Breakfast: 2 sachets porridge (2 HEB options)
Dinner: /
Tea: Fish fillet and lots of veg
Snacks: Pear, orange and apple
God that doesnt seem alot :(
Day of my weigh in i never eat alot just a thing i do on the day. i have my breakfast and then nothing til after my weigh in but if i feel really hungry il have a piece of fruit of some kind. so for breakfast today i have had 2 slices of 400g bread (HEB) and 2 eggs and bacon. it was gorgeous bacon and egg sarnies cant beat them!

Well i went the weigh in and gained half pound :cry: i been really good all week and everything but it is that time of the month so think that the reason. Come home and me and the mother decided have a blow out and never again i feel so sick and could explode any second! i have eaten a naan bread with lamb AND donner meat inside with melted cheese on top with a portion of fried :eek: you would of thought i would of stopped there right?!? and i was full and felt sick at this point but no not me haha i go the shop to pick a little bar of chocolate but before i know it im walking out the shop with the biggest bar of galaxy ever!
So when got home i put a film on and thought oh il only have 2 lines and save the rest for another day but once again! before i knew it the whole bar had gone :eek: now i really do feel sick i can even move! my stomach is bloated and feel so slugish haha!
but i enjoyed it draw a line underneath and start fresh 2mo and back on track. going do my week food diary 2mo morning and decided on having no syns for the week not like i got any bloody left! think i used a months worth :eek: i worked out the galaxy on its own is the week syns that without the massive kebab :cry: think i better hit the gym.....HARD :D

Well first day back on track and i feeling alot better than what i did this :) hate that morning after feel its worse than a hangover sometimes lol!
Been 100% all day and stuck to it and even managed to go a spinning class, well i thought id better go burn some of those major calories off!
to be honest i enjoy the healthy foods more than the fatty ones. yeah of course they do taste yummy at the time but they dont necessary "fill me up" they tend to just bloat me and make me feel sick and get major stomach pains after. But when i have a healthy yummy meal i feel full and it taste better :eek:
What i have eaten today:
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with milk (HEA) and a pear
Dinner: Big tuna salad
Tea: Chicken breast, jacket pot and beans
Evening snack: Orange
My problem that i find i have is because i know the free/super free food are "free" which they are but that doesnt mean i can constantly eat them all the time. i am trying to learn only when i am actually hungry and not just eating them for the sake of it. so today was the first try at it i had my tuna salad and normally an apple,banana and muller light would folllow, but i left it because did generally feel full and by tea time my body began to tell me i was hungry :D Hope you all had good evening!
Didnt realise the time :eek: better hit the sack :zz:

2nd day back on track and i am feeling oads better the guilt feeling has finally disappeared and i feel like that takeaway never even happened! my stomach has gone down loads and think i have flushed most of it out. :D having a chilling out day today but going zumba soon the final one for me because i am back at work fri after a lovely 18days off and the zumba classes are on when i have work! so that means back in the gym for me wed days boo lol! today i am having extra easy day but then the rest of the week i am having all red days no carbs for my thinking after the amount of carbs i had the other night my body can do without for 5 days haha! so what i have eaten so far and whats for tea:
Breakfast: 2 eggs and 2 slices of wholemeal bread 400g (HEB) and a muller light
Dinner: Jacket potatoe, chicken pieces and half tin of beans
Snack: Apple
Tea: Pork chop, veg and SW chips

Well....i havent been on here for a while well like over a week!!! and the reason for this is because i have been VERY naughty indeed completely off the plan! been stuffing my face with literally everything i could get my hands on and to be honest no reason for it! and defo no need lol! i didnt end up going my weigh in on mon i was too scared! i felt ashamed :( but 2mo i am defo on plan 100% i been shopping and got everything i need...made a food plan and i am raring to go. hitting the gym hard 2mo and going weigh in to face my fears. starting the 30 day shred Mon too which i am exciting hopefully doing that on top of gym will help my losses :D but here is an insight of what i have been eating EVERYDAY :eek: today i have eaten (maybe not this bad but knew be last day before i back on plan so thought "sod it")
Breakfast: weetabix and milk (started off ok)
Dinner: Hit the pub with an old friend who havent seen in while we both decided on mixed grill! had mine with mash though instead of chips. i did ask if it was made with butter and milk which they said no! but when it come i DEFO tasted butter! this was followed by a pudding of course which was a brownie ice cream yummmm
Tea: was going have a healthy tea but me and my friend couldnt be bothered so had a takeaway! which was.....chicken korma (we shared) boiled rice, nan bread, chips and poppadom!
We then have half galaxy bar each and also had 3 choco cookies inbetween dinner and jesus!

enough is enough if i carry on the end result we destroy me haha! roll on 2mo :D

Back