Journey to a slimmer and happier me!

sarah.w

Hey guys,

So I re-started Weight Watchers last week after months of failing miserably, i realized that although i desperately wanted to lose weight i wasnt mentally ready to do so because of my past failed attempts. Reading posts on this forum of peoples success stories gave me lots of motivation and a kick up the backside to do something about my situation which prompted me to re-join weight watchers and to put my health first by keeping a zero tolerance attitude to laziness and petty excuses.

So, i began by doing lots of research and actually listening to my body to see what works for me and what doesnt, in saying this i didnt go to the far extreme of only eating healthy food, i let my self indulge in my favorite snacks which would take up a small amount of my daily points. I kept to a 24 point allowance everyday and made sure i ate enough to feel full and satisfied with each meal. Exercise wise, i try to keep busy during the day and do an hours worth of resistance interval training cardio in the evenings each day of the week, i try not to overdo it though and if i feel really tired then i skip a day to recover.

Previously, my weight loss at each weigh in would be a pound or if i was lucky 2 pounds, but this week it was 3 pounds and i was over the moon! For my first week back its been the best news and im so overjoyed!! :bliss:

My next goal is to hit 3 and a half pounds for next Monday. I think keeping weigh ins on Mondays is great for two reasons, firstly its the beginning of the week, and secondly so that im careful with what i eat during the weekend.

Good luck everyone! :D

The only one stopping you to achieve what you want in life is YOU

Back