Journey to a slimmer me

Slimmer_K

Hi everyone,

Day 5 of my new start and I am 4kg's (8.8 lbs) down. I thank God! I have been on the diet and lost about 10kgs.

It has been a good week, I have been full of energy the whole week. Today I woke up so happy and full of energy. I hope my consultant's scale will reflect my loss as best as mine did.

Anyway, anyhow, just wanted to start this thread going and hopefully update at least 3 times a week and hopefully motivate someone out there and get to connect with people on CWP.

weight.png

Morning Slimmer_K :)

Well done :) thats brilliant! I'm a newbie myself - just done my first week with a 7lb weight loss (woo!)

What are your favourite CWP products?

Alice xx

Hi Alice,

I am in South Africa so the product range is a bit limited. I like the original porridge, spaghetti bolog, and soup with nandos hot sauce. With soup it is mainly Chicken and mushroom, mushroom and vegetable soup too. I liked oriental chilli before but my consultant didnt have it this time around. I used to like shakes but now I find it hard to down there so I am going to exchange them for soup today actually, during my official WI.

Having the spaghetti makes me feel less hungry and as such hope to stick to this longer this time.

Where are you situated and what do you enjoy taking?

So mid week 3 and I have not been doing as well as I had hoped to do but hey, the journey continues. I have cheated a couple of times but managed to get up, brush of the dust and move on. That's what matters right??? Well, I think so!! It's so amazing how what makes me cheat is not the fact that I am hungry but just that I am craving certain food and it always seems to be carb-full. But I drink water after so the journey continues.

I have given myself till end February to reach my goal weight of 68kg, which is 150lbs. And considering that I have 9.8kg to go, I guess it is very doable!!! How hard can it be to lose 9.8kg in 5 weeks. So the aim now is to lose 2kg in a week, therefore 4.4lbs.

Let's do this!!!

weight.png

Back