Journey to bikini bod

Wiganlass

Well it's been a week since I decided to start following slimming world and already I've lost 4 lbs. woo hoo get in there and that is without exercise. Bought myself an excercise bike for when its raining and started going for walks today. Managed 3 miles before Mother Nature blessed us with rain. So thought I would start my online food and excercise diary today. Hope you can take the time to read it and maybe pass on any advice to help me. Thanks guys x

Today for breakfast I had

Scrambled egg, extra lean bacon and baked beans
Melon and grapes

Lunch
Jacket potato with extra lean mince and syn free bolognese sauce
Satsuma and pear

Dinner
My first attempt at diet coke chicken with rice ( which was gorgeous )
Fruit salad box ( apple, grape, blueberry and strawberry )

Supper
I'm thinking 2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk as I still have for healthy extras yet.

Exercise
I walked 3 miles along my local canal but as it was my first walk and wasn't sure where I was didn't venture much further due to the fact I didn't want to get lost lol

Did 15 mins on my exercise bike which was hard work. My giddy aunt my legs are like jelly I'm so unfit.

That's day 1 of my journey to bikini bod. Hope I don't bore you all.

Just to add I've had 5 glasses of water today and have had a dolce gusto marrakesh style tea which at 29 cals is 1.5 syns I think x

dropping by to subscribe

looks like you've had a good foody day hun ..... and well done on the exercise :) keep up the good work!

I'm on a mission to drop the Lard for my 3wks in Cuba in October, I got to within 4lbs of target last year then It (and I) went pear shaped and piled it all back on again :sigh: ahh well...Onwards & downwards as they say eh ;);) x

I go to Bulgaria in 6 weeks and hope to shift half a stone by then. So that's my 1st goal. Hoping to eventual lose 3 stone. I know it'll take time but I'm willing it give it a go x

Which plan are you following Wiganlass are you doing EE?

Id say plan plan plan and, keep a diary of everything you eat good or bad then you can see where your going right/wrong. Make sure you have your 1/3 superfree and only eat until satisified and not stuffed. I usually keep fruit ready prepared in the fridge, Ive got strawberries and pineapple chopped ready for work tomorrow. I keep my syns mostly for evenings as this is the time when I "want./crave" choccy etc. I always keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge too for snacks if i need them.

Good luck on your journey

Yes Texty_F I'm following EE

Day 2 and started the day with a strong cup of black coffee with an apple and a banana.
Got builders in next door so when they started banging away at 8 am I got myself out and went for a nice long walk. 5 miles and 477 calories later came home and got my lunch. Home made spicy butternut squash soup with a wholemeal roll ( H ex b) followed by a melon and grape snack box which I prepare and keep in the fridge for instants snacks and 50ml of vanilla coke (1syn)
Going to have potato cauliflower broccoli carrot and quorn peppered steak for my dinner followed by a fruit box( strawberry, apple, blueberry and grape) and supper 4 wholemeal crackerbread with 3 extra light laughing cow triangles ( H ex A+B) and 2 satsumas.
I also intend on going on my exercise bike this evening for 15 mins again.

Tomorrow I have my first meeting x

Hi hun just looking at your food for the day. If you had a 60g wholemeal roll with your soup and used that as your HEXB you will need to syn the crackerbreads as your only allowed one A & B choice on EE and your quorn peppered steak will be 1/2 syn.

Good luck at your meeting tomorrow and also on your SW journey

I might be wrong but I thought if I was following green, which I do from time to time then I could have 2 A+B. also I thought peppered steaks were free.

See I need so much help, a lot has changed since I last went.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 3

Really don't want to go to work today 6 hours of standing at a till isn't my idea of body magic. At least I've got my exercise class tonight.

Breakfast
Some scrambled egg without milk
A muller light toffee yogurt
Banana

For lunch I normally buy something like subway, KFC, a pie, well I am from Wigan lol. But this morning I've made myself sandwiches cheese using my healthy extras. Cottage cheese and melon and grapes and pineapple

Dinner I plan on making chicken stir fry with some strawberries for afters.

First weigh in tonight.

Well best get to work x

End of day 3 and only just found out I've been doing my healthy extras wrong. Been told I can have 35g of cereal yet little miss piggy has been having a full bowl. Also been having wrong size bread.

But all sorted now. I did however have a little treat after class and had 3 Jaffa cakes which I think are 2 each if I'm wrong please correct me x

Day 4 and decided to make it a green day. Didn't feel like breakfast so just had a banana and a pear. Had a dentist appointment so couldn't really eat much for lunch so managed a few mouthfuls of spicy butternut soup with a slice of wholemeal bread dipped in ( using 1 of my Hex b ) and some melon and grapes.
Dinner I felt much better so had original smash with 2 extra light laughing cow cheese triangles in ( Hex a) sprouts and aunt bessies carrot and swede and a quorn peppered steak (0.5 syn ) followed by strawberries. Also had 2 alpen light bars for snacks using my 2nd Hex B seeing how I can have 2 on green.

Oops I forgot my bottle of wine hehehe. Thought I would try some B by Black tower rose. Poured myself a glass which worked out at 4 syns. Rather nice too.

Lol when I asked are you doing EE you said yes thats why I said only one of each HEX's - you didnt say you were doing green that day

Start of day 5 and back on EE. I've just made myself a massive breakfast of mushrooms, scrambled egg without milk, extra lean bacon and tomatoes with a strong cup of black coffee. There's a lady at the local community centre that does salad boxes so going to buy one of them to take to work. Not sure about tea but will let you all know later x

Back