Jubilee Pizza

Kau298

Well, the rain put paid to the picnic in the back garden and I wanted some comfort food so:

Chicken Jalapeno Pizza 9 points

1 Warburtons sandwich pitta 4 points
Passata, onion and garlic reduced to thicken 0 points
Jalapeno peppers 0 points
Mushrooms 0 points
Diced chicken 3 points (probably wouldn't use so much next time so could save a point)
2 babybel light thinly sliced 2 points
Fry light oil

Fry the chicken and the mushrooms.
Then put the sauce on the pitta, then mushrooms, chicken, jalapenos and cheese.
In oven for about 10 -12 mins.

Mine was on about 220 as I was also cooking butternut squash chips for 0 points!

Pizza, BNS chips and diet coke in the obligatory union jack paper plates etc on a tray in front of the telly to watch the pageant on the Thames = 9 points and a very happy tum!

Then splashed 6 points on weight watchers angel cake and carrot cake, each sliced into 3 bitesize pieces on a mini cakestand - tricks the brain, 6 points for 9 pieces of cake!

What did you have?

How do you make bns chips?

Chop up your butternut squash into chips or wedges - you can leave the skin on (which makes it a whole lot easier), it just goes chewy when cooked. Chuck in a roasting dish and spread around, spray with fry light, sprinkle paprika or chilli powder (I guess cumin or turmeric would work too), salt and pepper and roast the same as potatoes. You may prefer to finish them off under the grill, but I don't mind mine still a little soft. 0 points dependant on the oil you use and what you chose to dunk them in when cooked!

Mmmmmmm so buying a bns when I'm next in tescos they sound d-lish!

Back